How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed / shot in London in 2021? (As reported in The Evening Standard)

One choice

• 0-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-75

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • 75-100

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • 100-125

Votes: 13 10.4%
  • 125-150

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • More that 150

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • Not enough

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Alive, wasn't it?

So it is said.

Col Penkovsky's killing was apparently filmed and shown as example to others.

I have a copy somewhere, recommended to me as the work on the subject.

Few people can claim to have altered history single-handed. He's probably one.

The modern extension of course poisoning people in public and just giving ZFs.

Very good paper on the topic, for the historically minded.

Capture.JPG

philc

LE
Absolutely, I mean this struck me as hilarious.

The give away was most likely power consumption, all the lights were flickering in the region.

Its a fascinating subject.

Bitcoin uses more electricity annually than the whole of Argentina, analysis by Cambridge University suggests.
"Mining" for the cryptocurrency is power-hungry, involving heavy computer calculations to verify transactions.

Awol

LE
Education plays apart, where individual responsibility has not been drummed into kids at school

Pop culture can be blamed to a degree, you can look back at mods and rockers getting violent with each other and think there has always been an element of trouble caused there, but drill rap etc does seem to take it to another level

But that leads onto whether inner city kids have bad role models to look upto that encourage violence, is it the breakdown of society that has lead us here

Race comes into it because of the usual perpetrators, but the issue is much wider and harder to address, because we can't turn the clock back to an age where societal familial bonds were stronger and where national identity was promoted for the benefit of all of us

And as to the police, they are a symptom of the malaise at the heart of our society, they are not a police force anymore, they are a politicised instrument of the state that governs with the consent of Common Purpose rather than the people
My bold.

ACAB

LE
The modern extension of course poisoning people in public and just giving ZFs.

Very good paper on the topic, for the historically minded.

View attachment 550349

You seem to miss the point that you are all equally worthless in our eyes.

The fact that one subset of the site decided amongst themselves that they disagreed with another subset of the site enough to hold a vote (of sorts) on who they liked the least has absolutely zero impact on the site, its rules and how it is moderated.
Ah, I see @Boumer agreed with you. Well that makes it OK then doesn't it??................

So it is said.

Col Penkovsky's killing was apparently filmed and shown as example to others.

I have a copy somewhere, recommended to me as the work on the subject.

Few people can claim to have altered history single-handed. He's probably one.
Richard Sorge is another.

We need a paraphrased Animal Farm quote to clear things up a bit.

Ah, I thought I was accused of being someone else then for a moment,

Got accused of being a sock puppet for someone else on another thread.

I seem to be all over the place, like shite in a farmer's field.

Not at all sure what this had to do with the off-thread chat about murder of Russian defectors I was having. Never mind.

I'll let people get back to the windmilling.

Ah, I thought I was accused of being someone else then for a moment,

Got accused of being a sock puppet for someone else on another thread.

I seem to be all over the place, like shite in a farmer's field.

Not at all sure what this had to do with the off-thread chat about murder of Russian defectors I was having. Never mind.

I'll let people get back to the windmilling.

Why can't you just behave yourself like the other boys?

Why can't you just behave yourself like the other boys?
nerd-life.jpg

You think this is some kind of mother flipping joke? Mother flippers think everything is a mother flipping joke. Let me tell you, the jokey ain't no jokey sucker!

Coz dems all ard innit and dat

Fascinating.
Indeed, just imagine how the discussion could have went if there wasn't that “not enough” option?

It shows that there are members of this site who think the deaths of young people, is amusing, those are the usual suspects who pile on in any old Tom dick and Harry thread that contains a racial element. There are threads about several BAME MP’s on this site while they are borderline racial, they are abusive, considering the ERW here should be fair and balanced where are the threads of the shit white politicians?
Like I’ve stated before, not Agreeing with the narrative of a few hard right posters, enables the trolls to punt out the abuse.

I have contacted the Police for the Racial Abuse I have received on this site, racism Is not banter.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Indeed, just imagine how the discussion could have went if there wasn't that “not enough” option?

It shows that there are members of this site who think the deaths of young people, is amusing, those are the usual suspects who pile on in any old Tom dick and Harry thread that contains a racial element. There are threads about several BAME MP’s on this site while they are borderline racial, they are abusive, considering the ERW here should be fair and balanced where are the threads of the shit white politicians?
Like I’ve stated before, not Agreeing with the narrative of a few hard right posters, enables the trolls to punt out the abuse.

I have contacted the Police for the Racial Abuse I have received on this site, racism Is not banter.
No, it's not amusing. It's a serious issue and I don't hold with the 'not enough' bit.

Latest Threads