How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed in London in 2020?

One vote.

• 0-100

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • 100-125

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • 125-150

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • 150 plus

Votes: 48 39.3%
  • 92 . 15/1

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 170-180 Odds?

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Not enough

Votes: 36 29.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Millions and millions of pounds of taxpayer's money paid out to surveil protect members of the public and all defeated every single time by a couple of two quid hoodies.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
You could even claim Bugsy was sane from behind a paywall.

Millions and millions of pounds of taxpayer's money paid out to surveil protect members of the public and all defeated every single time by a couple of two quid hoodies.
It's no doubt a NHI incident so pretty unlikely the honest folk in the area will have been unduly troubled.

You could even claim Bugsy was sane from behind a paywall.

I only read the first para... googled it from memory, remembered the article from an actual paper. Old skool.

Mind, most Telegraph readera would remember the original story as a woodcut illustrated vellum scroll hot off the press.

Seems like she got twatted a few times on the head as well going by the dribble she is spouting .
Just goes to show how far the communists and others on the anti-British left have managed to infiltrate the legal profession.

The swamp needs to be drained....

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Yet a bereaved mother has been so indoctrinated by previous tabloid headlines that she automatically blames the instrument rather than the perpetrator.

Another block in preventing future incidents.

Attacked twice in one day. Unlucky or what?

They said the teenager, who was wearing a tag at the time he was killed on Monday afternoon, had once been 'badly behaved' but was getting his life back on track.

But they fear he may have been caught up in a 'postcode war' among rival gangs.

The first attack on Louis came at 11am. The second followed a youth offending team meeting in Battersea, where staff offered him a £50 Tesco voucher if he was home with his mother by 6pm.
Can my kids get £50 for getting home for 1800?

How about 'be home by 1755 or you'll go to nick for a week'.

All very sad and I'm sure our intrepid London Mayor Khan has had something to say about it, but a couple of quotes in the article from two of his friends struck me:
"He just wanted to make it in life. He liked making money in whatever ways he could", presumably not doing a paper round or stacking shelves after school/PRU; and, following the first attack that day: "We know he was scared for his life and he knew he was going to lose his life", which must be pretty terrifying but you don't generally get into that depth of bother by accident.

Londo

LE
Attacked twice in one day. Unlucky or what?

Can my kids get £50 for getting home for 1800?

How about 'be home by 1755 or you'll go to nick for a week'.
But he loved his mum , was always smiling , had turned his life around .
According to his friends ...
'He just wanted to make it in life. He liked making money in whatever ways he could.
'He just wanted to live a peaceful life. He was happy looking after his mum and [was] the kindest, loveliest person.'
But he was on a tag , excluded from school and attending a pupil referral unit who gave him a £50 voucher if he was home by 1800
I am wondering how often was he given this £50 ? Daily ? Weekly ? and how many others of his ilk are getting the same payout .
I'm not going to ask who is paying for all these vouchers .

All very sad and I'm sure our intrepid London Mayor Khan has had something to say about it, but a couple of quotes in the article from two of his friends struck me:
"He just wanted to make it in life. He liked making money in whatever ways he could", presumably not doing a paper round or stacking shelves after school/PRU; and, following the first attack that day: "We know he was scared for his life and he knew he was going to lose his life", which must be pretty terrifying but you don't generally get into that depth of bother by accident.
Sadiq Khanage was very busy virtue-signalling his opposition to anti-Semitism at Auschwitz. He stays very quiet when to comes to stabby-stabby time in his own AO, other than to trot out some sort of "under the previous mayor of London" guff. But you know, he's the son of a bus driver. And don't forget it.

'He just wanted to make it in life. He liked making money in whatever ways he could.
'He just wanted to live a peaceful life. He was happy looking after his mum and [was] the kindest, loveliest person.'
But he was on a tag , excluded from school and attending a pupil referral unit who gave him a £50 voucher if he was home by 1800
I am wondering how often was he given this £50 ? Daily ? Weekly ? and how many others of his ilk are getting the same payout .
You are.

You great humanitarian, you.

Sadiq Khanage was very busy virtue-signalling his opposition to anti-Semitism at Auschwitz. He stays very quiet when to comes to stabby-stabby time in his own AO, other than to trot out some sort of "under the previous mayor of London" guff. But you know, he's the son of a bus driver. And don't forget it.
Never was there a stronger case for following in your father's footsteps

philc

LE
Well the last bit, we used to have a charity doing good works run by a lady who dressed in a circus tent who threw money around like confetti, so some one like her I guess.

Whatever did happen to her?

TamH70

MIA
Well the last bit, we used to have a charity doing good works run by a lady who dressed in a circus tent who threw money around like confetti, so some one like her I guess.

Well, she's not been stuck in a cage hanging from a gibbet across Westminster Bridge for the crows to pluck her eyeballs out if that's what you mean?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Well, she's not been stuck in a cage hanging from a gibbet across Westminster Bridge for the crows to pluck her eyeballs out if that's what you mean?
Only because you don't have a large enough steel industry.

Londo

LE

Keeping a low profile and her head below the parapet . Don't know if she could get her arrse below that parapet though but at least she could hide it in a curtain factory .

Latest Threads