How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed in London in 2020?

One vote.

• 0-100

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • 100-125

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • 125-150

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • 150 plus

Votes: 48 39.3%
  • 92 . 15/1

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 170-180 Odds?

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Not enough

Votes: 36 29.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
How are they allowed to live in the UK as relatively recent arrivals with little to no English? I dont assume they are persecuted and in need of asylum are they?

You cant get into Australia easily as an Electrical Engineer without a sponsor (job guarantee) and yet the UK allows in non English speaking hopeless junkies?

What a strange country it has become.
Hmmmmmmmmm

We have our share of non English speaking junkies in Oz, mainly refugees and Asian cooks.

These two are on working visas, working behind the till in a supermarket, and stole 100,000 of goods.

They are now complaining that they may lose their visa..

Attachments

Last edited:

Londo

LE
Hmmmmmmmmm

We have our share of non English speaking junkies in Oz, mainly refugees and Asian cooks.

These two are on working visas, working behind the till in a supermarket, and stole 100,000 of goods.

The poor souls . Will they require compensation ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Hmmmmmmmmm

What's their excuse going to be, working in a place of capitalist colonial oppression made them do it

Or hasn't Oz fallen for that kind of woke politics yet?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
That's why he's posting as if on a continuous, very boring loop.
The cock.
Can't remember was he also Travelgall, the purveyor of walty thoughts and "no shit, there I was, up to my arse in fifty cal brass" made up stories ?

FFS.

Had this dopey f*cker read the article she'd know that the copper only fired his taser once floored by a string of machete blows...

She, and her organisation, are now in the 'ignore they're idiot's pile' for all eternity.

Londo

LE

FFS.

Had this dopey f*cker read the article she'd know that the copper only fired his taser once floored by a string of machete blows...

She, and her organisation, are now in the 'ignore they're idiot's pile' for all eternity.
Seems like she got twatted a few times on the head as well going by the dribble she is spouting .

Seems like she got twatted a few times on the head as well going by the dribble she is spouting .
Maybe she can explain what the guy was doing with a two foot machete in the cab? Ready for action.

The guy's a fruit, he's already been done for similarly attacking someone else and other crimes.

he should be committed let alone imprisoned.

philc

LE

FFS.

Unfortunately we have a class of lawyers that like nothing more than the sound of money, no actual morals or ethics. Where there is blame we have a claim, Phil Shinner being the leader of the pack.

Unfortunately we have a class of lawyers that like nothing more than the sound of money, no actual morals or ethics. Where there is blame we have a claim, Phil Shinner being the leader of the pack.

In my thirty plus years of police work, which involved serving in five forces, I have never known a lawyer who was not motivated solely by money. As for morals, they don't even understand the concept.

According to the Sun.

"Sources close to the victims say they had been involved in a row over unpaid construction work and detectives are urging anyone with information to come forward."

Obviously a case of the Indians attacking the Cowboys.

Three Builders Attacked in Street
Police photofit of those wanted for questioning?

Working airside at Heathrow for a very short while I was surprised by the amount of Heathrow security staff who entered the staff car park during the night , got into their cars and settled down to sleep for the night . Perhaps they had finished their shift and had no home to go too but I expect they were the night shift and just wanted to be nice and refreshed for the day shifts as Uber drivers .
Taxi driving ( Uber or otherwise) is about the biggest tax fraud scam there is.

No questions asked-that would be wacist?.

Her and the firm she works for should be struck off.

triggerigger

War Hero
Very good point. They can't now say that they aren't permitted to disclose the religion in these cases, so any continuation of the BBC policy to skirt around the elephant in the room can only be intentional.
We say elephant in the woodpile now to be more inclusive. I'm not sure how the elephants feel about this.