How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed in London in 2020?

One vote.

• 0-100

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • 100-125

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • 125-150

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • 150 plus

Votes: 52 31.9%
  • 92 . 15/1

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 170-180 Odds?

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Not enough

Votes: 67 41.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oily101

Clanker
I think the Glaswegians perfected the Stanley blade slashing by using 2 blades with a spacer in between ie matchstick
It left a thin strip of flesh that was nigh on impossible to stitch back in place so what was left was stretched back into place
Leaving a deformed feature and very nasty scar.
Then there’s the Glaswegian smile
Slice from mouth to ears cutting through the cheeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did they join the EU?
The stabbiness has drifted over here. In Dublin, a 16 year old, of Nigerian extraction, described with no deliberate irony, as a genuine talented footballer, was stabbed and killed by a 28 year old , as a consequence of a row over a bike and within days, a cleaner in her 40s was stabbed in the neck, two weeks ago, by a 14 year old who had approached her on a bike and demanded her money and phone. She died in hospital today. She was Mongolian and had been here two years. He was arrested the day after the stabbing. 12 more knife-related crimes were notified to the Gardai in that time period. Cue the usual local pols and "community activists" out demanding that the Govt drop everything and instantly stop knife crime. The same bullshit about "stop and search" crops up at once, as it's usually a certain demographic that gets the most searches and to no-one's surprise,carry the most knives.
Back in the day, Genghis Khan would have made Ireland pay very dearly for that.

Chef

LE
I think the Glaswegians perfected the Stanley blade slashing by using 2 blades with a spacer in between ie matchstick
It left a thin strip of flesh that was nigh on impossible to stitch back in place so what was left was stretched back into place

Down south a penny was/is used as a spacer.

But then we are considerably richer than you:)

They can get a 90 day tourist visa and then apply for a longer visa, supported by an employer application. Keep a clean sheet, avoid being a stabby type, contribute to society and generally, they will get a visa extension allowing them to work.
How much do you pay your cleaners?
She can afford to fly to Eire. Put a deposit on a place.
General living and still afford to fly home after three months? With a few Euro's for her trouble???

How much do you pay your cleaners?
She can afford to fly to Eire. Put a deposit on a place.
General living and still afford to fly home after three months? With a few Euro's for her trouble???
She was here on her own. Her husband and son had to fly from Mongolia to see her before she died.

She was here on her own. Her husband and son had to fly from Mongolia to see her before she died.
I wasn't asking about her family.
How did she afford to live on a cleaners wage?

TamH70

MIA

More like later on in the Mongol capital:

"What do you mean about Ireland? I've never heard of it."

1612476643978.png

The Mongol hordes are on their way to avenge her as I type this.

I wasn't asking about her family.
How did she afford to live on a cleaners wage?
No idea. Could have been working two jobs. Quite common here to have lots of people sharing a house. Property is at a premium in Dublin and some landlords are open to having low waged workers living three or four to a room. Exploitation of migrant workers has risen sharply, despite the Covid crisis.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

As shown here:-
1612528602046.png

No idea. Could have been working two jobs. Quite common here to have lots of people sharing a house. Property is at a premium in Dublin and some landlords are open to having low waged workers living three or four to a room. Exploitation of migrant workers has risen sharply, despite the Covid crisis.
That is Liverpool, except swap low-waged for cash-workers. And swap people for immigrants

I reckon a Chelsea smile over two facial tattoos, and mis-matched when stitched together would look fcukng mental.

So basically importing people legally, that maybe subject into becoming victims of Modern Slavery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads