How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed in London in 2020?

One vote.

• 0-100

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • 100-125

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • 125-150

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • 150 plus

Votes: 52 31.9%
  • 92 . 15/1

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 170-180 Odds?

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Not enough

Votes: 67 41.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read that this morning. Expelled for playing a joke on a teacher apparently. Must have been some joke to get him kicked out of School. As per usual, I suspect the BBC are underplaying how much of a naughty lad he was.

Yeah, but look what society has lost:

'The 15-year-old, who wanted to be a professional musician and producer . . . '

Mum Michelle must be shamed - after all, her MP has stated that West Indian mums will go to the wall for their kids :rolleyes:

The report states he was expelled for a prank involving a teacher's coat. So, did he fill one of the pockets with slop from the school dinners' waste bin? Or did he set fire to the coat, while the teacher was wearing it?
I notice no blame is held at the cnuts who were using the blades on the kid. Of course, if it had been white scum doing the stabbing, we would never hear the last of it.

The report states he was expelled for a prank involving a teacher's coat. So, did he fill one of the pockets with slop from the school dinners' waste bin? Or did he set fire to the coat, while the teacher was wearing it?
I notice no blame is held at the cnuts who were using the blades on the kid. Of course, if it had been white scum doing the stabbing, we would never hear the last of it.
Yup. It's all the fault of the education system. Definitely not the mothers fault for raising a scrote, definitely not the scrotes fault for behaving like a scrote and most certainly not the fault of the super scrotes who decided to stab him to death. All the teachers fault. The BBC are a bloody joke.

Yeah, but look what society has lost:

'The 15-year-old, who wanted to be a professional musician and producer . . . '

Mum Michelle must be shamed - after all, her MP has stated that West Indian mums will go to the wall for their kids :rolleyes:
My bold. I very much doubt he could play any actual instrument. More like his talents were restricted to sampling and programming. "Hey, I can play the tape recorder."

My bold. I very much doubt he could play any actual instrument. More like his talents were restricted to sampling and programming. "Hey, I can play the tape recorder."
That's all the qualifications you need

All doctors and nurses are supposed to care for their patients, it's not an extra. If they weren't here then the Dr or nurse would just have to have been trained and employed from the native population, it would make no difference.
It would make a difference, the hospitals would not be treating as many stab victims. Their contribution I fear is more than offset by the astonishingly disproportionate drain on resources police , prison, benefits,education, drug dealing grooming gangs, vehicle fraud maternity wards, A&E, mass tax evasion institutionalised crime, housing schools and general 3rd world ghetto behaviour. Net benefits my arse.

Not sure where this fits given that the lad met his stabby death in 2019:

yeah, yeah, I know - we should all weep hot salt tears at the tragic and untimely death of . . .

Happy now?

Moving swiftly on - the whole piece reads like the perfect storm of life in 'Ackney in the 21st Century: children with Estate first names, the younger in the shadow of an over-achieving sister, the son loves his Mum, 'cheeky grin', nevah dun nuffing bad, hint of menkle healff probs, nevah do nun o' dat gang stuff, etc.

The standard school system admit defeat because he's a little shit, a troop of functionally illiterate 2:2 Social Services degrees refuse to recognise what they've taken on and then he turns up well dead not chillin' wiv 'is 'omies on some others turf.

Mum insists that the LEA is responsible for the death of her son.

No, Michelle, they are not.
He was illegally expelled I tell ya.

Illegally.

RTU'd

LE
Have any won a darwin award yet?
Is it pc to say not enough have left this year to join the big yoof stab gang in the sky?

The letter of claim for compensation is undoubtedly being printed off in the solicitor's office, as we read this thread. They won't seek compo from the families of the stabbers but will sue the school/teachers/'Ackney Council instead.

TamH70

MIA

Illegally.

It's funny how that article's writer missed the fact that the picture shown of the unlucky little scrote that they used to front their obsequious and vomit-inducing eulogy showed said scrote flashing a ******* gang-sign.

Not gang affiliated? My spotty, hairy arse.

It's funny how that article's writer missed the fact that the picture shown of the unlucky little scrote that they used to front their obsequious and vomit-inducing eulogy showed said scrote flashing a ******* gang-sign.

Any gang affiliation this kid had was as a wannabe, not as a fully fledged, fully jumped-in member.

RedDinger

War Hero

Illegally.

Interesting quote in the article.
Ministry of Justice data suggests expulsion is the biggest single common factor among boys ending up in prison.
Or to put it another way, boys who end up in prison are more likely to have exhibited criminal behavior at an early age leading to expulsion?

TamH70

MIA
Any gang affiliation this kid had was as a wannabe, not as a fully fledged, fully jumped-in member.
Still, an affiliation that was close enough to get him stabbed, wasn't it?

Could have been a scuba diver ?

Illegally expelled ?
Someone else's fault then . Is that what their saying ?
Probably mate, these types always blame someone or something else.

I merely posted it as the Standard has been reporting about it for quite a few days before the BBC got it.

Londo

LE
Probably mate, these types always blame someone or something else.

I merely posted it as the Standard has been reporting about it for quite a few days before the BBC got it.
It's never ending with the blame game , hence my comment and thank you for the posting .

Londo

LE
Probably why he was stabbed because he was a soft target. An attack on a senior gang member would invoke swift and sure retribution from his minions street-souljahz.
Although I think there has been a few stabbings in that area recently so it looks like a turf war has started up .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads