Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed in London in 2020?

One vote.

• 0-100

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • 100-125

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • 125-150

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • 150 plus

Votes: 52 31.9%
  • 92 . 15/1

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 170-180 Odds?

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Not enough

Votes: 67 41.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TamH70

MIA
Found in a search of a parked car in Brixton
View attachment 521953

The parents of Tashan Daniel plead for more stop and searches, their Son was killed simply because he looked at somebody the wrong way, a piece of dirt that should never have been released executed him in cold blood then with his mate ran away

Stop and search hackney
Shotgun and knife

Stop and search
Machine gun 30 rounds of ammo plus drugs

Stop and search
Tazer phone

Stop and search
sawn off shotgun and kinves

Stop and search is proving to work, the scum now hide weapons

These are only a few of the Mets Succeses, many more and kept quite to allow enquiries to continue
perhaps Mr Khan and other politicians should see for themselves exactly what goes on around the streets of London and its metropolitian shiteholes like Croydon

Hmm. An Uzi. One of those was found in the vicinity of the next nearest block of high flats next to mine a few years ago, complete mitt several magazines full of ammunition. I was never able to confirm exactly who misplaced it, but it gave the private taxi driver whose car boot it was found in quite a shock.

Three more this weekend.

Too early to determine if any of the 3 were aspiring rappers/lawyers/footballers etc but in time I am sure we will find out.

Another 'weekend of bloodshed' and during a lockdown too. Such fun.

Is it this 21 Savage's brother?

After a few seconds of Google Fu I can confirm that you are right sir.

He was a rapper, which is in keeping with the thread title, and he was shopping for his old grandma!

The extract below is from the DM; apologies, but we all need to draw our strength from any source in these tragic and terrible times.

Terrell Davis - a 27-year-old drill rapper known as TM1way - was killed on the Blenheim Gardens estate in Brixton last night.

He had been taking some shopping to his grandmother when he got into an argument with an old friend, who suddenly lunged forward and stabbed him, a family source said.

It could happen to anyone of us. Shopping for your Gran then you get instantly stabbed to death by an old friend. Happens all the time in Dorset and Tunbridge Wells for example.

He is wit da angles now and shall now be known as TM zero way.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
After a few seconds of Google Fu I can confirm that you are right sir.

He was a rapper, which is in keeping with the thread title, and he was shopping for his old grandma!

The extract below is from the DM; apologies, but we all need to draw our strength from any source in these tragic and terrible times.

Terrell Davis - a 27-year-old drill rapper known as TM1way - was killed on the Blenheim Gardens estate in Brixton last night.

He had been taking some shopping to his grandmother when he got into an argument with an old friend, who suddenly lunged forward and stabbed him, a family source said.

It could happen to anyone of us. Shopping for your Gran then you get instantly stabbed to death by an old friend. Happens all the time in Dorset and Tunbridge Wells for example.

He is wit da angles now and shall now be known as TM zero way.
Friendship seems to be rather transient in such circles.

Friendship seems to be rather transient in such circles.
At least the Grannie is innocent......I assume....

images.jpg

Will there be riots? It’s December next week. I’ve got a list.
Please don't jump the queue.

Remember, we still have the Black Friday riots to contend with before you go charging off into December.

Pace yourself man.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
If we could just pull down a couple more statues, we'll get through this.
Jokes aside, and that did make me laugh, I find it rather depressing that the death of a hoodlum at the hands of the police in another country was seen as justification for riots here, and yet another stabbing of a black by a 'friend' is just viewed as a a tragedy and a community matter.

Still, as the idiot of a CC of Avon & Somerset said, it's all about policing with consent.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
it looks like twat 21 might be heading our way soon when the Yanks boot him out for overstaying his welcome
or not getting shot dead enough times

it looks like twat 21 might be heading our way soon when the Yanks boot him out for overstaying his welcome
or not getting shot dead enough times
Bugsy is "of colour"? Every day is a school day.

Jokes aside, and that did make me laugh, I find it rather depressing that the death of a hoodlum at the hands of the police in another country was seen as justification for riots here, and yet another stabbing of a black by a 'friend' is just viewed as a a tragedy and a community matter.

Still, as the idiot of a CC of Avon & Somerset said, it's all about policing with consent.

Where's the political/anti-police advantage in furthering that narrative?

Granny's little helper sho' won't be gettin' no golden coffin.

Latest Threads