How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed in London in 2020?

One vote.

• 0-100

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 100-125

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • 125-150

Votes: 16 12.4%
  • 150 plus

Votes: 48 37.2%
  • 92 . 15/1

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 170-180 Odds?

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Not enough

Votes: 43 33.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sky News has tried to contact representatives of the rapper. Unfortunately, prisons are on lockdown at the moment.
Shouldnt that be the normal state of affairs ?

Strange how the gob sh*te became a little more compliant once he'd been set alight.

That said, the risks of this happening are unacceptable. I propose the use of equipment like below...
Next time I feel it necessary to haul out the pepper spray*, I'll ensure my zippo is in the other hand.

(* - same rules as firearms. I'm NOT taking it out for show.)

But he is black. Which is clearly enough for Roti the Racist.
I just thought he was a mong
I will send the wife around..... That will learn him

are the rappers/football players/youth workers still as stabby under the current situation?

holyphuc

Old-Salt
The 2 metre rule for social distancing makes it a bit hard to get stabby, maybe they will start tying knives to broom sticks ala dads army.

The 2 metre rule for social distancing makes it a bit hard to get stabby, maybe they will start tying knives to broom sticks ala dads army.
Perhaps they could revert to loincloths too? Only as an environmentally-friendly policy of course.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
As usual the press get it wrong, after looking at the accident photos for seem time, and counting the wheels
I came to the conclusion that its not a bloody quad bike ie an agricultural; or off road vehicle as used by farm-workers and council estate mongs

1585568436778.png

but it is in fact a rather tasty bit of kit that shows the lad has good taste
A Can Am Spider a well tasty bit of kit three wheels well engineered
oh and he also rides motorcycles such as R6 R1 and blade
his musics not to my liking but his taste in wheels is excellent

As usual the press get it wrong, after looking at the accident photos for seem time, and counting the wheels
I came to the conclusion that its not a bloody quad bike ie an agricultural; or off road vehicle as used by farm-workers and council estate mongs

View attachment 461125
but it is in fact a rather tasty bit of kit that shows the lad has good taste
A Can Am Spider a well tasty bit of kit three wheels well engineered
oh and he also rides motorcycles such as R6 R1 and blade
his musics not to my liking but his taste in wheels is excellent
Good taste maybe
Good riding skills not so

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
From Councillor Mohammed Seedat - "COVID19 unfortunately bringing out the worst behaviours of humanity as well as the best. Stay indoors, stay safe."
Absolute bollocks, these cunts will stab each other whatever crisis/event is around, if it hadn't have been C19, he'd probably blamed the unseasonably cold weather (or Boris)!

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
In spite of the pandemic
the Met Police are flat out dealing with stabby yoofs, and yoofs on the fringe working their way up

Latest Threads