How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed in London in 2020?

One vote.

• 0-100

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 100-125

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • 125-150

Votes: 16 12.4%
  • 150 plus

Votes: 48 37.2%
  • 92 . 15/1

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 170-180 Odds?

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Not enough

Votes: 43 33.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
How do others deal with rapper scum?.

Well, this bloke aint coming out of prison any time soon,

Maybe we should up our game regarding the length of time behind bars this type of filth should be serving?.

Parole will be available after 75% of 100 year sentences have been served.
What part of London is that?

magumba

Clanker
Coming soon to a kitchen near you ...along with a mandatory 3 day training course....a £150 lock box ....and a little book so you can register who is using which knife

Coming soon to a kitchen near you ...along with a mandatory 3 day training course....a £150 lock box ....and a little book so you can register who is using which knife

As long as it's not diving knives next, they're ironically too much of a lifesaver

Difficult, as they can still be stabby in the right/wrong hands

magumba

Clanker
Oddly coincidentally i was looking at diving knives yesterday and noticed that many were tip blunty......an important safety aspect if you have inflatey things and such like

Oddly coincidentally i was looking at diving knives yesterday and noticed that many were tip blunty......an important safety aspect if you have inflatey things and such like
I've cut people out of kayaks with them, they're damn useful in an emergency

magumba

Clanker
I spent the majority of the last 30 years working in a marine environment....going to work without a knife was like going out without your boots on, although the last couple of years my knife got most use cooking fry ups at the top of wind turbines on me george formby grill

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I've cut people out of kayaks with them, they're damn useful in an emergency
Yeah, drunks can sometimes be difficult to move.

How do others deal with rapper scum?.

Well, this bloke aint coming out of prison any time soon,

Maybe we should up our game regarding the length of time behind bars this type of filth should be serving?.

Parole will be available after 75% of 100 year sentences have been served.
Maybe murder is a bit OTT. But if my mother had given me a name like Qaw'mane, she would be seeing out her final years in the worst retirement home I could find for her. Think of the piss-taking, bullying and lack of a future that guy must have had all his life. Maybe he can change his name by deed poll to John or James.

On the one hand, ACC Sebire is ahead on the leader board for Stating The Bleedin' Obvious 2020 Award: on the other, she appears quite politically nimble by avoiding (from what I can see) the thunderclap response by not mentioning race as an issue:

On the one hand, ACC Sebire is ahead on the leader board for Stating The Bleedin' Obvious 2020 Award: on the other, she appears quite politically nimble by avoiding (from what I can see) the thunderclap response by not mentioning race as an issue:

If only we didn't reward fecklessness and give easy ways out of marriage/parental responsibility.

Stupid bitch needs to come across a few talented rappers and yout who are turning their lives around, and meet them first hand.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Geezer acting a bit dodgy pulled out two knives when challenged by the cops
so they tasered the fucker, and shot him for good measure
excellent drills

Such a shame that Sophie Khaant was not with the officers that night
I would love to have seen a video of her telling the geezer to put the knife down, and then getting stabbed, a lot

We need more scum with knives to be shot. Good drills.

Has Comrade Abbott been let out to play the race card, yet?.

We need more scum with knives to be shot. Good drills.

Has Comrade Abbott been let out to play the race card, yet?.
One would assume that after getting the good news from the taser, he kept coming, thus was plugged?

Meanwhile, in California... some bloke who 'appeared to be under the influence of a central nervous system stimulant' got tasered and land-sharked.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads