How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed in London in 2020?

One vote.

• 0-100

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 100-125

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • 125-150

Votes: 16 12.4%
  • 150 plus

Votes: 48 37.2%
  • 92 . 15/1

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 170-180 Odds?

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Not enough

Votes: 43 33.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
All very sad and I'm sure our intrepid London Mayor Khan has had something to say about it, but a couple of quotes in the article from two of his friends struck me:
"He just wanted to make it in life. He liked making money in whatever ways he could", presumably not doing a paper round or stacking shelves after school/PRU; and, following the first attack that day: "We know he was scared for his life and he knew he was going to lose his life", which must be pretty terrifying but you don't generally get into that depth of bother by accident.
Indeed. The pride in hard graft doesn't seem to be there in some people. No mention of a father figure I note.

Two attacks in one day is quite telling, IMHO. He'd obviously vexed someone.

Perhaps the manner of his death should be broadcast to those who would follow his lead? Join a gang die by bleeding out in some sh*t street in some sh*thole whilst screaming as on lookers watch. After being pursued through the streets like some sort of prey animal.

Maybe they could tell the tale of woe through the medium of drill rap.

Looks like the stabby epicenter.
Unfortunately, there is no epicenter. If there was the old bill could contain it.
This post code rivalry bõllocks affects all parts of London, and many other cities too.

Never was there a stronger case for following in your father's footsteps
I'm not going on the dole, at my age are you mad?

Indeed. The pride in hard graft doesn't seem to be there in some people. No mention of a father figure I note.

Two attacks in one day is quite telling, IMHO. He'd obviously vexed someone.
/QUOTE]

If he had been killed twice he could of had a relative on arrse

Londo

LE
Unfortunately, there is no epicenter. If there was the old bill could contain it.
This post code rivalry bõllocks affects all parts of London, and many other cities too.
Treat it like the plague it is . Remove the stabby ones and their associates from the general population . A nice cold island should do it . I'm sure we can sacrifice Lundy for the greater good .

Isn't
The same shitbag that took this view:

Is there something about the surname Khan? It seems to be a pseudonym for idiot.

Treat it like the plague it is . Remove the stabby ones and their associates from the general population . A nice cold island should do it . I'm sure we can sacrifice Lundy for the greater good .
Or Gruinard. See if the anthrax spores are truly inert by now.

2m39s or thereabouts for Trevor Phillips to actually speak the truth - young black men and boys being killed or stabbed in the backside so as to ensure that they see out their days having to wear colostomy bags.

Totally barbaric, but you won't hear Sadiq Khan commit to more than platitudinous soundbites about it. This is the man who stated that Stop & Search was racist but then was forced to quietly reintroduce it. I'm sure there is someone here from/of the Met with more knowledge about that than me.

The Chinese will not thank us for that .
I think they will. More bodies to develop a 12 monkeys virus, it's a good documentary

Londo

LE
Sadiq Khanage was very busy virtue-signalling his opposition to anti-Semitism at Auschwitz. He stays very quiet when to comes to stabby-stabby time in his own AO, other than to trot out some sort of "under the previous mayor of London" guff. But you know, he's the son of a bus driver. And don't forget it.
In my class at school was a lad of West Indian heritage who claimed with firm conviction that his father was brought to this country as a slave .

His father was a bus driver

In my class at school was a lad of West Indian heritage who claimed with firm conviction that his father was brought to this country as a slave .

His father was a bus driver
The conspiracy deppens

Well the last bit, we used to have a charity doing good works run by a lady who dressed in a circus tent who threw money around like confetti, so some one like her I guess.

Whatever did happen to her?
I briefly went out with a girl who used to work for Camilla Batmanwhatsername. She (girlfriend) spoke very highly of her and the impact she had. I'd like to think that if I was handing out brown envelopes full of other people's money to "troubled" youths that I would also be thought of most highly - by the recipients. Funnily enough the girlfriend lost her job when they ran out of money, so her opinion changed a bit after that.

How do others deal with rapper scum?.

Well, this bloke aint coming out of prison any time soon,

Maybe we should up our game regarding the length of time behind bars this type of filth should be serving?.

Parole will be available after 75% of 100 year sentences have been served.

Latest Threads