How many talented rappers, footballers etc have not been stabbed in Chester this year - Just for The_Duke

As per the main thread and certain mods comments, a new thread.

Unfortunately I have to report no talented aspiring rappers, footballers, nuclear scientist, astronauts or dolphin trainers have been stabbed in Chester today, or all week, or all years for that matter but good news, Fred the dog has been found and returned to his owner.

Don't know whats gone on in the other thread maybe a link next time, but if you're implying Chester is a safe place You're talking out ya arse.
One of the worst places I have done the doors in.

Don't know whats gone on in the other thread maybe a link next time, but if you're implying Chester is a safe place You're talking out ya arse.
I was taking the piss and yes we have our fair amount of idiots and a meeting point for Welsh Manchester, Scouse idiots trying to be big men . . . . . . . that said you have probably stopped me from entering a pub/bar you bar steward (in the Liberal sense).

I was taking the piss and yes we have our fair amount of idiots and a meeting point for Welsh Manchester, Scouse idiots trying to be big men . . . . . . . that said you have probably stopped me from entering a pub/bar you bar steward (in the Liberal sense).
@BugsyIV Though as far as I know we have had one stabbing this year, not the daily event like London.

So you're comparing a city of about 120000 to London population 7 million +....

Whoops quick Google... 9 million +...
Screenshot_20210305-212006_Google.jpg

Unfortunately I have to report no talented aspiring rappers, footballers, nuclear scientist, astronauts or dolphin trainers have been stabbed in Chester today, or all week, or all years for that matter but good news, Fred the dog has been found and returned to his owner.
Maybe loose the racial bias element? Or maybe start a thread about why the majority of people in prison are white males?
Or even have a open and honest discussion about the why, how, when did it become?

Instead of appropriating crimes to stereotypical racism.

The challenge is for society to be enabled to argue and discuss that “knife crime” is a racial issue. This is down to both sides in the argument, however it’s politics, its also has a long studied sociological history.

It’s about power, respect, want it now, it’s the white mans fault etc.

And here on this site we perpetuate it, seriously?

Give your heads a wobble and think who benefits from the reporting? The media bias? If you watch main stream media you’d think only those of BAME were knifed to death on these streets we live in.
Oh and to start a thread with a vote that hides those who have voted, on how many will be killed, cherry on top is not enough?

Christ is this what arrse has become?

ACAB

LE
Maybe loose the racial bias element? Or maybe start a thread about why the majority of people in prison are white males?
Or even have a open and honest discussion about the why, how, when did it become?

Instead of appropriating crimes to stereotypical racism.

The challenge is for society to be enabled to argue and discuss that “knife crime” is a racial issue. This is down to both sides in the argument, however it’s politics, its also has a long studied sociological history.

It’s about power, respect, want it now, it’s the white mans fault etc.

And here on this site we perpetuate it, seriously?

Give your heads a wobble and think who benefits from the reporting? The media bias? If you watch main stream media you’d think only those of BAME were knifed to death on these streets we live in.
Oh and to start a thread with a vote that hides those who have voted, on how many will be killed, cherry on top is not enough?

Christ is this what arrse has become?
And here, ladies and gennelmun, is proof positive why @Himmler74 is the SPoTY

Read this link before you make an even bigger fool of yourself:

You ******* cretin!!!

It's a lot safer than Wrexham though

Well I am a dyed in the wool southerner but this Chester place you speak of doesn’t seem too violent.