How many soldiers know the meaning of life?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by arsebandit, May 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Or are 99 % just stupid grunting "I cant think for myself so I will follow orders" and kill people for money because Im too lazy narrow minded or psychologically fucked up because i was raped by my dad when i was 2 to make real decisions for myself. .
    So how many of you really know what is important in life?
  2. Chubb?
  3. The meaning of life is deeply mixed with the philosophical and religious conceptions of existence, consciousness, and happiness, and touches on many other issues, such as symbolic meaning, ontology, value, purpose, ethics, good and evil, free will, conceptions of God, the existence of God, the soul, and the afterlife.
  4. I now know that I shouldn't have got out of bed so early this morning
  5. It is important not to make yourself look a cunt on the internet (You failed)
  6. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Ribs on the barbie & a few tinnies?
  7. I may not know the meaning of life, but I know that an anagram of arse bandit is BEARD STAIN.

There are 4362 others, all of which are more interesting than this thread.
  8. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

9. 42

But then again I'm not a Squaddie

Edited to call Gremlin a B&$£^rd
  10. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

11. I saw the film when I was 15, and also Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
    And I've been to Nepal four times. So there.
  12. Second bone thread in two days - well done AB. Instead of wondering about the meaning of life, why not just GET a life?
  13. Stop projecting...face up to yourself and your inner desire to be the sexual play thing of David Milliband...
  14. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Saw the film
    Can't claim to have understood it though the Mr Creasote bit was quiet funny