How many soldiers know the meaning of life?

Or are 99 % just stupid grunting "I cant think for myself so I will follow orders" and kill people for money because Im too lazy narrow minded or psychologically fucked up because i was raped by my dad when i was 2 to make real decisions for myself. .
So how many of you really know what is important in life?

The meaning of life is deeply mixed with the philosophical and religious conceptions of existence, consciousness, and happiness, and touches on many other issues, such as symbolic meaning, ontology, value, purpose, ethics, good and evil, free will, conceptions of God, the existence of God, the soul, and the afterlife.

arsebandit said:
Or are 99 % just stupid grunting "I cant think for myself so I will follow orders" and kill people for money because Im too lazy narrow minded or psychologically fucked up because i was raped by my dad when i was 2 to make real decisions for myself. .
It is important not to make yourself look a cunt on the internet (You failed)

oldbaldy

LE
arsebandit said:
Ribs on the barbie & a few tinnies?

I may not know the meaning of life, but I know that an anagram of arse bandit is BEARD STAIN.

There are 4362 others, all of which are more interesting than this thread.

arsebandit said:
Or are 99 % just stupid grunting "I cant think for myself so I will follow orders" and kill people for money because Im too lazy narrow minded or psychologically fucked up because i was raped by my dad when i was 2 to make real decisions for myself. .So how many of you really know what is important in life?
Stop projecting...face up to yourself and your inner desire to be the sexual play thing of David Milliband...

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Saw the film
Can't claim to have understood it though the Mr Creasote bit was quiet funny

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't think OLDBIGHEAD has logged on yet so can I safely shout WAH without getting the rule book thrown at me ?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah Yeah I know back in the box I go :lol:

arsebandit said:
.............. what is important in life?
Absence of death...