How many sexual Partners have you had?

Ever wondered whether your number is higher or lower than average? Of course most blokes will lie (upwards) and most girls will lie (downwards) - but on here there is no need to lie............is there?
The other problem for some of you might be remembering how many - but hey just round it up.
Oh and for a sense of perspective - include over how many years your total was amassed - 50 for a 16 year old is a whole different ball game to 50 for a 50 year old........

I suppose i should go first - 30 over 15 years - which is probably going to be at the lower end of the scale on here!

4 million 7 hundred thousand 2 hundred and thirty six. :lol:

armourer said:
4 million 7 hundred thousand 2 hundred and thirty six. :lol:
You must be knackered. Sounds like your role model is a sewing machine. :D

E

error_unknown

I've never really regarded it as a 'partnership': once they realise what they've signed up for... I suppose 'victims' would be a better word :twisted:

So many women still to bonk....so little time

Firehorse said:
I'm saving myself :oops:
ditto. good thing your sock can't get preggers, isn't it? 8O

Before marriage: Not enough :(
After marriage: Too many :roll:

NB: Both figures are identical (since of course I'd boffed the missus before we got married & haven't been unfaithful)

Whistleblower said:
Ever wondered whether your number is higher or lower than average? Of course most blokes will lie (upwards) and most girls will lie (downwards) - but on here there is no need to lie............is there?
The other problem for some of you might be remembering how many - but hey just round it up.
Oh and for a sense of perspective - include over how many years your total was amassed - 50 for a 16 year old is a whole different ball game to 50 for a 50 year old........

I suppose i should go first - 30 over 15 years - which is probably going to be at the lower end of the scale on here!
There's a rule of three isn't there? Men multiply by three and women divide by three.

You obviously don't know many 16 year old 'chavscum.' 8O

Whistleblower said:
Don't give a **** about any rule (!!) but honestly, for me - around 20 over 17 years - and there was actually was year I abstained (wtf was I on then???) - there might be another two to add after the xmas party season :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink:

Are we counting both hands?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
PartTimePongo said:
Are we counting both hands?
Changing hands after every 99 strokes does NOT count as a new partner !

;)

If animals count my tally has increased somewhat.

I've done some absolute pigs....... :D :D

As my late mother said , when asked her age.

I'm 21 and a bit , the bit is my difference, I'll use the same measure :D