How many sexual Partners have you had?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Whistleblower, Nov 28, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ever wondered whether your number is higher or lower than average? Of course most blokes will lie (upwards) and most girls will lie (downwards) - but on here there is no need to lie............is there?
    The other problem for some of you might be remembering how many - but hey just round it up.
    Oh and for a sense of perspective - include over how many years your total was amassed - 50 for a 16 year old is a whole different ball game to 50 for a 50 year old........

I suppose i should go first - 30 over 15 years - which is probably going to be at the lower end of the scale on here!

2. 4 million 7 hundred thousand 2 hundred and thirty six. :lol:

3. I'm saving myself :oops:

4. You must be knackered. Sounds like your role model is a sewing machine. :D

5. I've never really regarded it as a 'partnership': once they realise what they've signed up for... I suppose 'victims' would be a better word :twisted:

6. So many women still to bonk....so little time

7. ditto. good thing your sock can't get preggers, isn't it? 8O

8. Oh, all right, I confess.

There was the beast who robbed me of my virtue and then my one true love :twisted:

9. Before marriage: Not enough :(
    After marriage: Too many :roll:

NB: Both figures are identical (since of course I'd boffed the missus before we got married & haven't been unfaithful)

10. There's a rule of three isn't there? Men multiply by three and women divide by three.

You obviously don't know many 16 year old 'chavscum.' 8O

11. Don't give a **** about any rule (!!) but honestly, for me - around 20 over 17 years - and there was actually was year I abstained (wtf was I on then???) - there might be another two to add after the xmas party season :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink:

12. Are we counting both hands?

13. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Changing hands after every 99 strokes does NOT count as a new partner !

;)

14. What about when you lie on it to make it numb? Does that count as sex with a stranger?

http://www.menshealth.co.uk/talk/thread.phtml/thread115328/

15. Do animals count?