How many police men does it take....

B

Boozy

A naked man was tackled by a dozen policemen after a lunchtime sprint around Manchester city centre.
Hell hath no fury like a peeler or twelve that have had a naked man skip the queue in tesco when they are attempting to buy the shops entire doughnut supply.

T

trowel

How many coppers does it take to?.......

1,, Come to your aid when you have been robbed?

2,,Capture the Tw*t who robbed my house?

3,,Patrol your neighbourhood and keep you safe

4,,,,,Man arrested after naked dash through Piccadilly and Northern Quarter | Manchester Evening News - menmedia.co.uk
My wife was mugged at 8 o`clock one morning. At 6 o`clock in the evening three plod turned up at our house to give her a lecture on being more careful on the streets. Useless, fat lazy sods.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I had some batteries nicked from the garage - do I want a victim support visit? fcuk off and go and catch some crims.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
When I lived in Scouseland, I had my car nicked from outside my front door at dark o'clock in the morning. It was found, wrecked, 2 streets away.

I never actually saw a copper (apart from the time I visited the local nick for a crime number).

I did however receive two letters from Victim Support asking if I wanted counselling. I don't think that they appreciated the response that "it's only a car, and no one has died".

Twunts.