• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How many points will Blackpool win next season?

How Many Points?

• Less than 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Upto 20

• Enough to be safe

• Feck off ******** they'll do the double

• Feck off ******** they'll do the double - Relegation & Receivership

• Total voters
Blackpool have just won the Championship play-offs.

Personally I think they will perform woefully and score less than the current record of 15 by Sunderland.

I might even suggest null point.

MrShanklysboots said:
I hope they do well. Their Manager is a top bloke and its a good away. Beats the sh1te out of Hull on a wet Monday night!
Depends whether they keep Ian Hollaway as Manager or he goes elsewhere but well doneto the ex Gas Head.

dingerr said:
Blackpool have just won the Championship play-offs.

Personally I think they will perform woefully and score less than the current record of 15 by Sunderland.

I might even suggest null point.
You must be having finger trouble Dingerr :wink: as it's actually Derby with 11 points who have the lowest total!

I think Blackpool will beat that, about the 18 point mark is my guess.

L

Lechies

I'll go 17 points. Good luck to them though, they've worked hard to get their promotion.

nato_tato said:
Really as a tangerine, I don't care. Getting to the Premier League is like a dream. In fact I'm still not sure that I'm awake.
That's the way to look at it!

The last time Blackpool played in the same league as Man U was 74-75 I think with Blackpool suffering 3-0 and 4-0 defeats at the time in the old Div 2.
No "E for B and Georgie Best" chants this time then?? (old gits will remember what all that was about!)

The donkey lashers will be straight back down might scrape a few points of the likes of Wigan and the other newly promoted clubs. Still the dingles are back down for the PNE fans have got someone to hurl abuse at

18 or 19 points. I dont think they will really complain too much if they go back down again. Blackpool away for me is looking good, how many does their away stand hold?

brettarider said:
The donkey lashers will be straight back down might scrape a few points of the likes of Wigan and the other newly promoted clubs. Still the dingles are back down for the PNE fans have got someone to hurl abuse at
Classic. Out of interest, how many points have the PNE (Premiership Never Ever?) scored in the premier league.............................?

How's the threat of administration looking? Bet you wish you had the money of the dingles and donkey lashers now don't you!

I live in Blackpool and although not a big football fan I can tell you that the buzz in this place is something special. I appreciate that it is just initial euphoria but thoroughly deserved.

For the town which is going through a lot of much needed re-development this boost could not have come at a better time.

The lowest paid players in the championship, most have second jobs to get by, no real training facilities, you can't fault these guys for heart alone.

Immediate investment in the ground is needed as the away stand is open and the capacity is only 12500. The worst thing that could happen is that home games are played somewhere else (heard rumours of the Reebok).

All in all, bloody well done to the seasiders and their small but very barmy army

box-of-frogs said:
You must be having finger trouble Dingerr :wink: as it's actually Derby with 11 points who have the lowest total!

Derby you say? Nope never heard of it. I'm from Nottingham, is it anywhere near there? :D

L

Lechies

dingerr said:
box-of-frogs said:

Derby you say? Nope never heard of it. I'm from Nottingham, is it anywhere near there? :D
I've never heard of either of the above....

Howay the lads.

brettarider said:
How many times have the Nobbers failed in the Championship Play-Offs and had to cry themselves to sleep on their Bill Shankley pillowslips? How many times have the Lashers and Dingles?

It will be interesting what pampered premiership fans make of a ground like this :lol:

Its a great ground to visit in good weather, but in mid winter at -5 on a Wednesday night with the wind coming off the Irish sea its a nightmare.

You can just see the ladies at Arsenal not fancying it.

They were tipped for relegation this season and managed a cracking result. I hope they prove most of us wrong and have a good run at the to.

I'd rather see Arsenal go down :)

I think they'll get around 15-18 points.
Most of their team are loan players, and their ground can hold approx. 1300 away fans.
They're shit and only woeful defending from Cardiff (as normal) gifted them the game.

I'll make no bones about it, I'm a Cardiff fan and I was at Wembley to watch my team choke in another final.
Fair play to Blackpool they wanted the win more, but we outplayed them in footballing terms, and if we could defend and also not resort to banging long balls in the second half, we'd have beaten them. The woodwork denied us twice, but thats how the game can go.

Good luck Blackpool, see you in 2 years time when you're back down in the Championship.

Latest Threads