How many people in the Army have Tourettes

Just reading the contents of these posts, I remember one of the early documentaries on this showing a young guy who had to punctuate every sentence with F**k, C**t, S**t or B******s. I thought back then I could identify several cases in the same block as me. Are people with this just naturally attracted to the Army?

For Fuck sake, I don't know what you are cunting talking about,

I'll get my own bastard coat..

F u c k off i dont know what you f ucking talking about

Fcuk off your fcuking cnut.

Yes and a little dyslexic as fcuking well

I find it quite funny how a lot of people with tourettes use racist language, I watched a documentary where this guy with tourettes took a bunch of kids with tourettes to africa on a london bus! It was well funny!

It makes me laugh, but it must be awful if you suffer from it

Anyone remember that Documentary about the lad in Sctland?

John's Not Mad (oh yes he f*cking was)

and the follow up?

John's Still Not Mad? (f*uck off, he's still bonkers)

F*cking priceless!

slimjim said:
I find it quite funny how a lot of people with tourettes use racist language, I watched a documentary where this guy with tourettes took a bunch of kids with tourettes to africa on a london bus! It was well funny!

People with Tourettes also shout out what they are thinking as well as swearing, slimjim you doctor death cross dressing nurse medic b@stard :wink:

Soldiers don't suffer from tourettes. They fcuking enjoy it.

Who else could come up with that absolute gem of an English sentence -

Ah fuckit the fucking fuckers fucking fucked.

Genius whoever it was. :lol:

mediumwhiteamericano said:
Anyone remember that Documentary about the lad in Sctland?

John's Not Mad (oh yes he f*cking was)

and the follow up?

John's Still Not Mad? (f*uck off, he's still bonkers)

F*cking priceless!
That was the one, mid 80s I think.
:lol:

My colour sergeant...his middle name was bastard... :wink:

TheBigUn said:
slimjim said:

People with Tourettes also shout out what they are thinking as well as swearing, slimjim you doctor death cross dressing nurse medic b@stard :wink:
Hahahaha, i've been busted!

Aye, but honestly when you look at a coloured person does the thought fat cuny nigger bastard really run through you head hahhaa :lol:

Latest Threads