How many people here WILL have the vaccine and are comfortable doing so?

What's your view about vaccination?

• I'd never take a vaccination of any kind, not ever.

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • I'd never take the covid vaccine, but might take one for a virus like smallpox.

Votes: 21 4.0%
  • I'll wait to see what the covid vaccine side-effects are. I may take it if it all seems safe.

Votes: 51 9.8%
  • I'd reluctantly take the covid vaccine if the penalties for not taking it may be too much to bear.

Votes: 16 3.1%
  • I'm okay with taking the vaccine, as I feel the overall benefits are likely to outweigh any risks.

Votes: 432 82.8%

• Total voters

Tyk

LE
Many people I know say they regret having had the jab and report the occasional twinge in their hearts.

This article from the Journal of the American Heart Association

There's only one rational response to that statement, but since we no longer have it as a reaction button I will write a polite version of it.

Male bovine excreta.

Why make stuff up and post it on a forum where you know full well you'll be called out as a liar and a fantasist?

Everyone I know that's had the vaccinations (various types) has had mild to annoying feeling meh for a few days and nothing else other than an improvement to their 5G reception.

Your wibbling on with anti vaccination propaganda has gained no traction, other than with the few like minded nutters who're also trawling the net for links to further your shared agenda.

We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.
Have you a link to the full article please.

Many people I know say they regret having had the jab and report the occasional twinge in their hearts.

Got any details? Ages, that sort of thing?

Maalox

On ROPS
On ROPs
The AHA issued this regarding that abstract:

The specific abstract referenced is under additional review by our Scientific Sessions Program Committee, and an Expression of Concern, USE_REAL_LINKjCBtgggo7T has been posted on the abstract, as of 10:00 am CT, Nov. 24, 2021. The Expression of Concern indicates that the abstract, in its current version, may not be reliable. A suitable correction from the research author is pending.

Please keep in mind that abstracts are brief summary documents, 400 words or less, describing the key details of a research project. Abstracts are technically considered preliminary research and represent the beginning of a scientific conversation on the findings, which may then, ultimately, result in a full manuscript published in a peer-reviewed scientific journal. The statements and conclusions of studies that are presented at the American Heart Association’s scientific meetings are solely those of the study authors and do not necessarily reflect the Association’s policy or position. The Association makes no representation or guarantee as to their accuracy or reliability.

The specific abstract referenced is under additional review by our Scientific Sessions Program Committee, and an Expression of Concern, USE_REAL_LINKjCBtgggo7T has been posted on the abstract, as of 10:00 am CT, Nov. 24, 2021. The Expression of Concern indicates that the abstract, in its current version, may not be reliable. A suitable correction from the research author is pending.

Please keep in mind that abstracts are brief summary documents, 400 words or less, describing the key details of a research project. Abstracts are technically considered preliminary research and represent the beginning of a scientific conversation on the findings, which may then, ultimately, result in a full manuscript published in a peer-reviewed scientific journal. The statements and conclusions of studies that are presented at the American Heart Association’s scientific meetings are solely those of the study authors and do not necessarily reflect the Association’s policy or position. The Association makes no representation or guarantee as to their accuracy or reliability.
We know you're an expert cut&paster, but please don't take it too literally & stop sniffing the glue

don't things such as "The Expression of Concern indicates that the abstract, in its current version, may not be reliable. A suitable correction from the research author is pending.""no representation or guarantee as to their accuracy or reliability." make you think twice before posting?

You sure the twinge isnt when they talk to you?

ClxRBU0.jpeg

I was wondering, as the author has an… interesting history regarding proteins and heart disease.
Author
"is so overwhelming as to render Gundry’s arguments laughable".[26]

Gundry sells supplements that he claims protect against the damaging effect of lectins"
And "Gundry writes articles for Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop website which has been criticized for promoting quackery.[25]"

More money in the gullible than the sick?

You know many people….

B03039D9-DF39-440A-AF9E-4832D9E4B0BB.jpeg

Tyk

LE
Well just had my booster (had to delay it a week or so due to a steeeenking cold) and on advice from our resident vaccine objection types I've booked a placeholder undertakers and crematorium appointment. It pays to be prepared.
I wonder which of the terrible consequences of being vaccinated will kill me, should we open a pool on cause of unfortunate and avoidable end?

Well just had my booster (had to delay it a week or so due to a steeeenking cold) and on advice from our resident vaccine objection types I've booked a placeholder undertakers and crematorium appointment. It pays to be prepared.
I wonder which of the terrible consequences of being vaccinated will kill me, should we open a pool on cause of unfortunate and avoidable end?
Cause: Pneumonia of the feet, consequence of giving boots away too soon.
Now about that half-pot of creosote I lent you.... ;)

I have no problem with authority and I'm extremely used to respecting chains of command both upwards and down, my professional life has included a lot of dealing with UK and NATO forces.
That said I labour under no illusions that politicians in particular are, with notably few exceptions, a bunch of self serving bastards that could shit a corkscrew if they ingested a nail.
But you've never been a soldier.

One shiny Woolong says it's asphyxiation from inability to draw breath due to your hysterical laughter at the moonscreechery demonstrated by the earnest sheep frenulums selling their particular line of humorous wibble.

Joking aside, we have an entire shift at work that refuses to adhere to mask policy as set out by both the Govt and the Company.

Their entire behaviour is brushed under the carpet.

Eta: they're unvaccinated too, obviously.

One shiny Woolong says it's asphyxiation from inability to draw breath due to your hysterical laughter at the moonscreechery demonstrated by the earnest sheep frenulums selling their particular line of humorous wibble.
Prose worthy of an embroidery sampler / greetings card. Marvellous!

Latest Threads