How many people here WILL have the vaccine and are comfortable doing so?

What's your view about vaccination?

• I'd never take a vaccination of any kind, not ever.

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • I'd never take the covid vaccine, but might take one for a virus like smallpox.

Votes: 20 3.9%
  • I'll wait to see what the covid vaccine side-effects are. I may take it if it all seems safe.

Votes: 51 9.8%
  • I'd reluctantly take the covid vaccine if the penalties for not taking it may be too much to bear.

Votes: 16 3.1%
  • I'm okay with taking the vaccine, as I feel the overall benefits are likely to outweigh any risks.

Votes: 430 82.9%

• Total voters
Who are these complete and utter cnuts who are still travelling and bringing this into the UK FFS.

Lock them up and throw the key away. Twats

Who are these complete and utter cnuts who are still travelling and bringing this into the UK FFS.

Simply a repeat of when the powers that be continued to allow thousands of Indians Deltoids to continue entering the country earlier this year despite the risk attributed with that strain.

At least we managed to get COP26 done. Huzzah.

Priti Patel has been trying to stop those damn migrants for ages, but they are like cockroaches and just keep coming - and the civil service and border(taxi) force keep putting a spanner in the works. If anything the border force and those that keep Priti from sorting this out - they are the ones that need locking up.

Priti Patel has been trying to stop those damn migrants for ages, but they are like cockroaches and just keep coming - and the civil service and border(taxi) force keep putting a spanner in the works. If anything the border force and those that keep Priti from sorting this out - they are the ones that need locking up.
Isn’t Border Force directly responsible to the Home Secretary? If she is not in control of her subordinates, as you suggest, then perhaps she should resign.

GDog

Old-Salt

Well that didn't take long FFS.

We are fooked again aren't we. Lockdown indeed, bring it on I've had enough already.
Bet all those people with travel plans in South Africa are loving the disruption of yesterday's panic driven red list border closing flapathon

What migrants are we getting from South Africa?

Is vaccine-induced clotting a cause for concern or hyped?

So why is he on the stage talking about this, rather than writing up the findings in a paper that can be submitted - and so that other doctors can learn about it in a fashion that is recognised.

Instead he went to a summit where a number of clinicians (some of whom have been previously found to be lying about a number of things regarding Covid) played to a sympathetic audience.

Does this sound like valid science to you - and if not why did you share it on here.

Is vaccine-induced clotting a cause for concern or hyped?

If someone else had flagged it up I might be worried. Since it's you raising an alleged issue I'm going to assume it's an invented non-story designed to spread fear among the gullible.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
A friend of mine returned on Friday ( all booked in advance) from South Africa, after settling her mothers affairs
she said nobody in SA seemed to bother with a mask, as it was a Mzungus problem
especially on crowded public transport
she flew back with the Luftwaffe and it seems one passenger had the new infection, she has been wearing a mask staying away from close contact and taking regular tests, but now its all gone bonkers and she has to take PCR tests
she was impressed by our tracers though, they kept in touch, and this morning a knock at the door and a chap visually checked up on her and examined her ID to make sure she is stopping there

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
What are our chances of preventing this new South African Variant from entering the UK?

If it does get here and runs riot what are the chances of a full lockdown before the year is out?

And why do these variants seem to crop up in places like India and other shit holes abroad.
because they are shit holes

So why is he on the stage talking about this, rather than writing up the findings in a paper that can be submitted - and so that other doctors can learn about it in a fashion that is recognised.

Instead he went to a summit where a number of clinicians (some of whom have been previously found to be lying about a number of things regarding Covid) played to a sympathetic audience.

Does this sound like valid science to you - and if not why did you share it on here.
Why bother with proper science when an anecdote will do.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Why bother with proper science when an anecdote will do.
Ye its not like those highly skilled well educated and experienced scientists have a clue is it ?
they cant speak up because they are all working hard to protect our Nation
and most of them are not the sort of people that would be comfortable talking to the MSM
I was working for one for several weeks, very dedicated and hard working

just listen to some big mouth twit

I'd say similar. Trouble is, there were no official restrictions on travel and people will be selfish & not isolate unless told, generally.
Hell, they won't even put a bit of cloth over their face for 10 minutes. I'll admit to being biased because I know some virology & epidemiology.

So much for 'Use your common sense' (i.e. it's your fault, plebs)

Latest Threads