How many people here WILL have the vaccine and are comfortable doing so?

What's your view about vaccination?

• I'd never take a vaccination of any kind, not ever.

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • I'd never take the covid vaccine, but might take one for a virus like smallpox.

Votes: 16 3.4%
  • I'll wait to see what the covid vaccine side-effects are. I may take it if it all seems safe.

Votes: 49 10.3%
  • I'd reluctantly take the covid vaccine if the penalties for not taking it may be too much to bear.

Votes: 14 2.9%
  • I'm okay with taking the vaccine, as I feel the overall benefits are likely to outweigh any risks.

Votes: 396 83.2%

• Total voters

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If you could stand by the hospital bed of this well known Australian horse rider and hold her hand, what would you say: "1 in a million chance", "pure coincidence", "it's meant be", "you've got it wrong", "don't slander the vaccine", "nothing to do with it", "sacrifices have to be made to advance medical science", "you poor sad soul", "maybe you shouldn't have taken it", "trust the doctors and the pharmacists".........?

You have absolutely no concept of public health.

Yes, we may have some people react to the vaccine but the number of such will be far far less than those who would be killed or suffer long term after effects of the virus.

Again I'll liken it to antibiotics such as penicillin. We know that for a certain number of doses issued we are likely to have anaphylaxis or Steven Johnson syndrome or upset stomach or thrush, yet we still prescribe it.

What would you say to the family of a kid who had anaphylaxis from penicillin?

If you could stand by the hospital bed of this well known Australian horse rider and hold her hand, what would you say: "1 in a million chance", "pure coincidence", "it's meant be", "you've got it wrong", "don't slander the vaccine", "nothing to do with it", "sacrifices have to be made to advance medical science", "you poor sad soul", "maybe you shouldn't have taken it", "trust the doctors and the pharmacists".........?

Actually, what I would have said if I was standing by her bed holding her hand would be "That's a shame love" "Any chance of a shag when you're feeling a bit better?"

Actually, what I would have said if I was standing by her bed holding her hand would be "That's a shame love" "Any chance of a shag when you're feeling a bit better?"

When shagging there is an exchange of bodily fluids, and it is believed that the female is much more at risk than the male when it comes to contracting toxins, viruses, spike proteins, bad side-effects, infertility etc etc, whether from Covid itself or its vaxxines.

This should become clear in a year when the birth rates and male/female death rates are totted up.

Tyk

LE
When shagging there is an exchange of bodily fluids, and it is believed that the female is much more at risk than the male when it comes to contracting Covid/Covid vaxxine toxins/viruses, spike proteins, bad side-effects, infertility etc etc.
This should become clear in a year when the birth rates are totted up.

Which will completely ignore the fact that lockdowns have significantly impacted the ability of people to meet, fall in love, get married and conceive kids.
You really are wibbling at exceptionally high speed, even more than you usually manage.

When shagging there is an exchange of bodily fluids, and it is believed that the female is much more at risk than the male when it comes to contracting toxins, viruses, spike proteins, bad side-effects, infertility etc etc, whether from Covid itself or its vaxxines.

This should become clear in a year when the birth rates and male/female death rates are totted up.

Something you’ll never know about - fortunately!

Jehovah forbid you breed more twerps.

Which will completely ignore the fact that lockdowns have significantly impacted the ability of people to meet, fall in love, get married and conceive kids.
You really are wibbling at exceptionally high speed, even more than you usually manage.
Further impacted by a bunch of people who’ve already managed the first three having a bunch of time together to get on with the fourth.

I'm getting my Tetanus booster shot tomorrow. If I shag the missus afterwards does that mean she won't need one also?

Or are you talking bollocks?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Male female deaths from covid are already totted up.
And it's official, more men die than women.
Screenshot_20211029-064234_Samsung Internet.jpg

Deaths per 100,000

My wife and I have had both jabs.

Last weekend we both went down with Covid (confirmed by NHS tests). Likley cause of infection - an infected customer at my wife's place of work...

We are now well on the mend, I'm working from home and my wife will be returning to work this week. Apart from not feeling particularly hungry and losing our sense of taste we are improving every day.

Grateful to the scientists etc who came up with the vaccine and the government who implemented the vaccination programme? You bet we are.

The virus knocked us about for 24-36 hours but things began to improve almost immediately thereafter.

SWMBO had her booster yesterday, sore arm but not much else.
I'm getting my booster plus flu next Tuesday.
More protection for us, better for all.

Second jab today - Astra Zenica.

I was ill after first jab (can be common with AZ). I’m hoping that this one will be ok.

Also struggling with type 1 man flu - pretty sure it’s terminal. Just melted eyeballs with olbas oil and steam.

G4Star

On ROPS
On ROPs
Had the 3rd Covid Booster yesterday.
Today sore arm & feel like cold coming on.
I will however man up, take paracetamol & survive.

However face masks & WFH should still be mandatory.

My parents both in late 80's are very high risk.
If some tosser gives them covid because they have issues over the jabs I will get upset.
Throw teddy out of pram, hurt them so they cry for their mummy & still end up back in broadmoor.

From table 4, it seems those who are vaxxed are x2 likely to die.
Which numbers did you pick to infer that?

no f in beer

War Hero
Had my Booster yesterday also - Pfizer this time - only stiffness was in my arm, bloody sore also.

Steady stream of mostly older folk while i was there

Latest Threads