How many people here WILL have the vaccine and are comfortable doing so?

What's your view about vaccination?

• I'd never take a vaccination of any kind, not ever.

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • I'd never take the covid vaccine, but might take one for a virus like smallpox.

Votes: 16 3.4%
  • I'll wait to see what the covid vaccine side-effects are. I may take it if it all seems safe.

Votes: 49 10.3%
  • I'd reluctantly take the covid vaccine if the penalties for not taking it may be too much to bear.

Votes: 14 2.9%
  • I'm okay with taking the vaccine, as I feel the overall benefits are likely to outweigh any risks.

Votes: 396 83.2%

• Total voters

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Same here. Like you I had my vaccinations in Scotland. The link that I put up is to the Public Health England consent form.

I was meaning as a vaccinator rather than a patient

I was given my booster vaccination today (Pfizer following two regular AZ if anyone is interested) and I can confirm that I only gave verbal consent and that no mention was made of any medical test programme.

1634916331269.png

However its not from facebook experts or youtubers therefore it must be complete garbage!

What is ennervating is that these horsefaced Sheilas are actually getting off telling us that the world will never be going back to normal.

So...

That will be Kerry Chant who is a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery as well as a Master in Health Administration in and a Master of Public Health

Could you, please, remind us what your medical and/or scientific qualifications are?

If you could stand by the hospital bed of this well known Australian horse rider and hold her hand, what would you say: "1 in a million chance", "pure coincidence", "it's meant be", "you've got it wrong", "don't slander the vaccine", "nothing to do with it", "sacrifices have to be made to advance medical science", "you poor sad soul", "maybe you shouldn't have taken it", "trust the doctors and the pharmacists".........?

If you could stand by the hospital bed of this well known Australian horse rider and hold her hand, what would you say: "1 in a million chance", "pure coincidence", "it's meant be", "you've got it wrong", "don't slander the vaccine", "nothing to do with it", "sacrifices have to be made to advance medical science", "you poor soul".........?

I would say “are you on the pill love because you are massively more likely to suffer blood clots from those than the AZ vaccine - which you didn’t get“.

And @Maalox can you show me any other instances of Pfizer being associated with blood clots. Or are you spouting crap again?

endure

GCM
If you could stand by the hospital bed of this well known Australian horse rider and hold her hand, what would you say: "1 in a million chance", "pure coincidence", "it's meant be", "you've got it wrong", "don't slander the vaccine", "nothing to do with it", "sacrifices have to be made to advance medical science", "you poor soul", "trust the doctors and the pharmacists".........?

A “super healthy” teen equestrian competitor who was hospitalised last week with blood clots in her chest has blamed the potentially “life-changing” injuries on the Pfizer vaccine.

However, authorities have not confirmed her condition is connected to the Pfizer shot – which to date has not been linked to blood clotting issues as a known side effect in Australia – with NSW Health urging the public to “use credible sources of information”

No evidence for her assertion then...

If you could stand by the hospital bed of this well known Australian horse rider and hold her hand, what would you say: "1 in a million chance", "pure coincidence", "it's meant be", "you've got it wrong", "don't slander the vaccine", "nothing to do with it", "sacrifices have to be made to advance medical science", "you poor sad soul", "maybe you shouldn't have taken it", "trust the doctors and the pharmacists".........?

Ignore the @Maalox . Site twerp posts again…

Latest Threads