How many people here WILL have the vaccine and are comfortable doing so?

What's your view about vaccination?

• I'd never take a vaccination of any kind, not ever.

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • I'd never take the covid vaccine, but might take one for a virus like smallpox.

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • I'll wait to see what the covid vaccine side-effects are. I may take it if it all seems safe.

Votes: 50 10.5%
  • I'd reluctantly take the covid vaccine if the penalties for not taking it may be too much to bear.

Votes: 14 2.9%
  • I'm okay with taking the vaccine, as I feel the overall benefits are likely to outweigh any risks.

Votes: 397 83.1%

• Total voters
Appreciated FF (and others that replied). Having achieved my objective on this particular board I'll step away until something of interest surfaces to draw me back in.
Don't let the door whack you on the arrse on the way out.

What vaccines were rushed for GW1?

IIRC, they were all established vaccines
ISTR something about the Anthrax vaccine used not being the standard UK one in use at the time.

An old link, but interesting none the less.

First hand information from a professional directly involved in the disposal of mortal remains should be all that is needed, but an FoI seeking details of how the BBC over dramatized the news report he featured in might satisfy any nay-sayer willing to do the legwork.
If he went onto that screaming bellthronks channel then it is more than an even bet that he has an agenda.

I would guess chances are that he is lying through his teeth. I have a mate in that field and she has been busier than ever - but both are just hearsay of course.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If he went onto that screaming bellthronks channel then it is more than an even bet that he has an agenda.

I would guess chances are that he is lying through his teeth. I have a mate in that field and she has been busier than ever - but both are just hearsay of course.

If you look at the link, his agenda was financial support as there's no money in popping folk in the ground without being able to sell the spectators vol au vents as well

"Vaccine is full of sh*t".

First claim: The vaccine is full of shit.
Utter BS

All the vaccines have their ingredients published and are subject to strict QC.

Second claim: They are not looking into antibodies of the vaccinated.
Utter BS

Took me 5 seconds to check

Religious beliefs? WTAF - not one single religious organisation is against this. The pope said it was a gift from god and even mildly mocked one of his antivaxx bishops (yeah, the pope bashed the bishop).

Oh and it was the job of that nurse or the Dr to report - anyone can do so on VAERS.

This is bullshit piled on bullshit.

I’m not going to watch another crappy video - try something a grown up would recognise next time.

Last edited:
First claim: The vaccine is full of shit.
Utter BS

All the vaccines have their ingredients published and are subject to strict QC.

Second claim: They are not looking into antibodies of the vaccinated.
Utter BS

Took me 5 seconds to check

Religious beliefs? WTAF - not one single religious organisation is against this. The pope said it was a gift from god and even mildly mocked one of his antivaxx bishops (yeah, the pope bashed the bishop).

Oh and it was the job of that nurse or the Dr to report - anyone can do so on VAERS.

This is bullshit piled on bullshit.

I’m not going to watch another crappy video - try something a grown up would recognise next time.

But get this - the third dose will now give you [gasp! drum roll...] 12 days of protection!

1632235453665.png

So you've gone from: -

2 jabs for full immunity
add a booster shot
add a booster shot every six months
add a booster shot every four months
add a booster shot every twelve days

It's looking very much like you'll soon be taking it with every meal lol.

But get this - the third dose will now give you [gasp! drum roll...] 12 days of protection!

View attachment 605739

2 jabs for full immunity
add a booster shot

One of the great things about scientists is that they sometimes have a tendency to be very honest about their studies.

So if they say ’at least 12 days’ it means that the data shows exactly that - a bit like when the scientists were saying ‘we don’t know if it will reduce transmission’ because they had no data available (we now know it massively reduces transmission) and the studies were to see if it stopped people getting ill or dying (which is kind of important).

This is a link instead of just a cherry picked screenshot to a fairly decent article.

View attachment 605739

2 jabs for full immunity
add a booster shot

And below is a link to the full article from the NYT.

You will note that there is skeptism from some because the data point was at the 12 day point (hint: scientists don‘t always like to extrapolate from incomplete data) then the study only says ‘at least 12 days’. Probably because they haven’t been able to build up a big enough cohort who had had the vaccine for longer than that.

And the big argument is that the boosters should be sent to the third world rather than to save our old fogies. You might also remember that the FDA have said they will not be recommending booster shots due to insufficient data (hmmm, in the pockets of Big Pharma huh?).

However a quote from the article in the NYT: “In the new study, the Israeli team collected data on the effect of booster shots, based on the health records of more than 1.1 million people over age 60. At least 12 days after the booster, rates of infection were elevenfold lower and of severe disease nearly twentyfold lower in those who received a booster compared with those who had received only two doses, the researchers found.”

Last edited:
I see the booster jabs for most people will be either Pfizer or Moderna rather AstraZenica.

One of the great things about scientists is that they sometimes have a tendency to be very honest about their studies.

I think this statement is the key.

A while back now, pre historians found a pink rock hand axe at a Neanderthal site amongst other stone tools. They called the axe Excalibur and made all sorts of claims about the proofs it provided about Neanderthal development and cognition.

Some other scientists pointed out that it was a normally designed hand axe and was pink.

The second lot are the real scientists. They work on the idea that you don't write down anything that is not evidenced .

Quite possibly the most painfully pathetic counter-argument to assault my eyes and ears in some time.

So it's good enough that they are sometimes honest, while having a tendency towards truthfulness? It's not great thing to have in a scientist, it's a given. "Science" is used to describe ways of obtaining truth, that's all.

What's wrong with straight-up slam-dunk 24/7/365 honesty?

Are you aware that you argue like a woman? All emotion and no logic.

Last edited:
That's what you get from most. Usually the ones you ignore. In this case, it is a valid justification of the 12 day comment.

Have you had the vaccine yet?

Domesticated cowards cannot imagine anyone thinks fundamentally differently from the way you do.
Your response to massive pressure and threats would be, no, already is, compliance.
You literally cannot fathom any other response.
Your answer to external pressure has been cucking all your life, its unimaginable to you that others might be defiance.
Covidfags are humanity domesticated, just like a dog doesn't understand a wolf anymore.

D

Deleted 100463

Domesticated cowards cannot imagine anyone thinks fundamentally differently from the way you do.
Your response to massive pressure and threats would be, no, already is, compliance.
You literally cannot fathom any other response.
Your answer to external pressure has been cucking all your life, its unimaginable to you that others might be defiance.
Covidfags are humanity domesticated, just like a dog doesn't understand a wolf anymore.
About 08:05