How many people here WILL have the vaccine and are comfortable doing so?

What's your view about vaccination?

• I'd never take a vaccination of any kind, not ever.

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • I'd never take the covid vaccine, but might take one for a virus like smallpox.

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • I'll wait to see what the covid vaccine side-effects are. I may take it if it all seems safe.

Votes: 48 11.0%
  • I'd reluctantly take the covid vaccine if the penalties for not taking it may be too much to bear.

Votes: 13 3.0%
  • I'm okay with taking the vaccine, as I feel the overall benefits are likely to outweigh any risks.

Votes: 365 83.3%

• Total voters
Failed to start? But you're not 100% sure? However, your theory does or could be possible? Nothing wrong with doing some critical thinking instead of just being spoon fed crap without asking questions.
You have zero evidence for your theory then, I take it? What are you actually implying?

I was being understated. Her original limo failed to start. That's why she switched.

3ToedSloth

War Hero
You're better off not knowing. I sometimes wished I hadn't opened up Pandora's box.

It must weight heavily on your soul knowing these dark secrets of evil depravity.

Nothing wrong with doing some critical thinking instead of just being spoon fed crap without asking questions.
You've convinced me. Never mind critical thinking...what actions can we take to stop the puppet masters?

Failed to start? But you're not 100% sure? However, your theory does or could be possible? Nothing wrong with doing some critical thinking instead of just being spoon fed crap without asking questions.

You’re dodging.

Where is the paper and e-trail left behind by all this planning of the plandemic?

You know, the sort of thing that gets hacked or leaked or exposed by Wikileaks or gets left behind in taxis and trains or inadvertently photographed whilst left uncovered.

Anything?

Politicians are just puppets put on for show. They follow a carefully prepared script. The scamdemic does not require thousands of people in the know. They blindly follow the orders given with questioning it. A bit like life in the armed forces.
What about 9/11? What do you say about it?

Any copies of these carefully prepared scripts?

How are these orders given?

Surely these scripts and orders would be part of the paper trail we need to see as proof?

Who told you there are scripts?

Who told you there are orders.

Who are these people telling you this?

How do they know, have they shown you the evidence to back up their claims?

Issi

LE
I had the vaccine 4 days ago.

I haven’t died, I don’t think that my DNA has been harvested.

I’m pretty confident that the nurse didn’t pop a chip into my arm, and I’d like to think that Bill Gates is blissfully unaware of me.

Should anything change I’ll let you all know.
Wait out.

Last edited:

Chef

LE
We? Who is this "We"?
You might not be in it but as for the rest of us...
Are you suggesting that the 99% mob secretly controls the 1% mob?

Hmm, this secret society and Illuminati stuff is more complicated than I thought.

Are you suggesting that the 99% mob secretly controls the 1% mob?

Hmm, this secret society and Illuminati stuff is more complicated than I thought.
I could tell but then you know what I'd have to do to you...

Chef

LE
I could tell but then you know what I'd have to do to you...
I can keep a secret, honest. Ask me about the Kennedy assassinations, 9/11 the formula for Coca Cola and it's like I know nothing about anything.

I'm that good.

I can keep a secret, honest. Ask me about the Kennedy assassinations, 9/11 the formula for Coca Cola and it's like I know nothing about anything.

I'm that good. dead.
Do you want the **** probe lubed or do you prefer it dry?
1615144272387.png

You have zero evidence for your theory then, I take it? What are you actually implying?

I was being understated. Her original limo failed to start. That's why she switched.
What was Lady Di doing with a geezer who bought a dodgy motor from Arthur Daley? I wouldn't mind betting the 'motors being switched' tale came out after Merc enthusiasts noticed the two different motors leaving the hotel and the one smashed up?

Not wishing to second guess him, but I think he means from one of the 9/11 attackers.

He’s too dumb to realise that sometimes light objects like paper and passports can survive explosions.
Yeah the passport survived the direct explosion but Building7 didn't, even though it was not directly hit by anything 'plane' or missile! Explain that? Remember Building7? The one that the BBC announced live on air as having collapsed even though the reporter was standing right in front of it fully intact with nothing wrong with it.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
What was Lady Di doing with a geezer who bought a dodgy motor from Arthur Daley? I wouldn't mind betting the 'motors being switched' tale came out after Merc enthusiasts noticed the two different motors leaving the hotel and the one smashed up?

The Merc enthusiasts only started spreading that as revenge for the complete lack of usable parts available from the wreckage.

Any copies of these carefully prepared scripts?

How are these orders given?

Surely these scripts and orders would be part of the paper trail we need to see as proof?

Who told you there are scripts?

Who told you there are orders.

Who are these people telling you this?

How do they know, have they shown you the evidence to back up their claims?
Where are the weapons of mass destruction Saddam Hussein has stockpiled? You know, the weapons that the Brit government swore blind Saddam has in his lockup?

happyuk

War Hero
Release contagious lab-grown virus.
Endlessly hype the dangers it presents.
Purposely mismanage hospitals and care homes.
Conflate and lie about infection and death rates.
Enforce needless mask laws to make folk buy into the in the seriousness of it all.
Downplay therapeutics in favour of vaccines.
Prime the public with "mutations", roll out tax-funded mass vaccination program with digital passports.
Sit back and wait for the inevitable more serious strains to mutate from leaky vaccine...
More new vaccines, rinse and repeat.

Extremely well planned and executed I have to admit.

Latest Threads