How many people here WILL have the vaccine and are comfortable doing so?

What's your view about vaccination?

• I'd never take a vaccination of any kind, not ever.

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • I'd never take the covid vaccine, but might take one for a virus like smallpox.

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • I'll wait to see what the covid vaccine side-effects are. I may take it if it all seems safe.

Votes: 48 10.9%
  • I'd reluctantly take the covid vaccine if the penalties for not taking it may be too much to bear.

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • I'm okay with taking the vaccine, as I feel the overall benefits are likely to outweigh any risks.

Votes: 369 83.5%

• Total voters
No he doesn't. He is referring to the impact of vaccinations etc on morbidity.

I don't think you understand basic maths.
You need to listen again. When he said about getting one of those equations down to zero he was referring to population via vaccines. Stanley Johnson the father of the American who is the current selected Prime Minister of the UK has written 7 books on population control, just saying!

endure

GCM
Gates and his vaccines from 2013.
It's a pity you didn't do the tiniest bit of research rather than just taking the word of one of your fellow conspiraloons.

The 2013 Global Vaccine Summit in Abu Dhabi (the video that you've just posted) set up a six year plan to finally rid the world's children of the scourge of poliomyelitis.

"“After millennia battling polio, this plan puts us within sight of the endgame. We have new knowledge about the polioviruses, new technologies and new tactics to reach the most vulnerable communities. The extensive experience, infrastructure and knowledge gained from ending polio can help us reach all children and all communities with essential health services,” said World Health Organization Director-General Margaret Chan."

It's a pity you didn't do the tiniest bit of research rather than just taking the word of one of your fellow conspiraloons.

The 2013 Global Vaccine Summit in Abu Dhabi (the video that you've just posted) set up a six year plan to finally rid the world's children of the scourge of poliomyelitis.

"“After millennia battling polio, this plan puts us within sight of the endgame. We have new knowledge about the polioviruses, new technologies and new tactics to reach the most vulnerable communities. The extensive experience, infrastructure and knowledge gained from ending polio can help us reach all children and all communities with essential health services,” said World Health Organization Director-General Margaret Chan."

They want to sterilize the children.

And his relationship to Bill Gates is...?
Drinking buddy? Along with this fella who hates us
"Back in 1988, the duke brought up overpopulation when speaking to the German news agency Deutsche Press Agentur about reincarnation.
“In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation,” The Telegraph quoted Philip saying at the time" Prince Philip's Deadly Virus Quote Comes Back to Haunt Him

This lot...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Economic_Forum
Really? A global cabal of politicians and bankers who can't agree on anything and couldn't keep a secret amongst them have suddenly agreed to depopulate the planet? A conspiracy that would require thousands of greedy people to keep their mouths shut and not make millions out of selling the story to the media?

How say you about 9/11?

No misunderstanding. He wants shot of us.

No he doesn’t. And by the way, population control does not not mean killing people.

Where in whatever video you look at or post does he specifically say that the vaccine will sterilise children?

And on what planet are you from that he would say sucah a thing in front of an audience?

And if there was such a plan, where is the evidence for it? Gates can’t just want it done and it magically happens. He doesn’t have research labs and production facilities for vaccine. There would be a paper and electronic
trail of meetings with any number of people organising production with words such as ‘vaccine to sterilise children, please provide tender with fixed price’.

And how do you also explain away the number of different players involved, the number of countries, some of them producing their own vaccines? Duh.