How many people here WILL have the vaccine and are comfortable doing so?

What's your view about vaccination?

• I'd never take a vaccination of any kind, not ever.

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • I'd never take the covid vaccine, but might take one for a virus like smallpox.

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • I'll wait to see what the covid vaccine side-effects are. I may take it if it all seems safe.

Votes: 48 10.7%
  • I'd reluctantly take the covid vaccine if the penalties for not taking it may be too much to bear.

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • I'm okay with taking the vaccine, as I feel the overall benefits are likely to outweigh any risks.

Votes: 374 83.7%

• Total voters
How do they get the nanotechnology through it, then?
It's actually a harmless placebo. The nanotechnology piggybacks on the fluorescent lighting and enters via your eyes, so they can see what you see*.

*For the hard of thinking, and I'm looking at you, @Batman garley, this is satire**.

** Satire is the use of humour***, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

***humour is....oh, never mind. You're a mong.

endure

GCM
It's actually a harmless placebo. The nanotechnology piggybacks on the fluorescent lighting and enters via your eyes, so they can see what you see*.

*For the hard of thinking, and I'm looking at you, @Batman garley, this is satire**.

** Satire is the use of humour***, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

***humour is....oh, never mind. You're a mong.
You forgot the bat...

or0zo5jms0q41.jpg

endure

GCM
Last count (just before Christmas) of 5G towers vandalised in the UK by 'truth seekers' had topped 200.
Our local newspaper has stopped printing planning permission applications and towers are springing up like Zebedee round here at the moment.

Gotta keep the virus spreading and control the population through the implanted microchips. What's there not to like?
I am booked for the jab in the morning. I have very carefully planned my route in and extraction so that I'm at least half mile from any 5G mast. At that distance they won't be able to trigger the nanobots. No 5G masts near home either so I'm safe unless I go up to that there London.

endure

GCM
If you hear this when you go past a 5G mast you've been given an old version of the vaccine. Go back and tell them you want an upgrade.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer

Ayatollah

Old-Salt
As they say, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink!
So I guess there will be a lot of thirsty anti-vaccine fools, And on the bright side of things, they are participating in population control!

Had mine this morning all good so far. No side effects.
She did make me bleed though. Perhaps I should have waited until after to ask how she was spending her 1% pay rise?

Latest Threads