How many people here WILL have the vaccine and are comfortable doing so?

What's your view about vaccination?

• I'd never take a vaccination of any kind, not ever.

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • I'd never take the covid vaccine, but might take one for a virus like smallpox.

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • I'll wait to see what the covid vaccine side-effects are. I may take it if it all seems safe.

Votes: 48 10.7%
  • I'd reluctantly take the covid vaccine if the penalties for not taking it may be too much to bear.

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • I'm okay with taking the vaccine, as I feel the overall benefits are likely to outweigh any risks.

Votes: 374 83.7%

• Total voters
Yeah alright. I've taken that onboard. That would explain where they could find 43,000 souls from. I asked a simple question and you have given me an answer. Good day to you.
For the trials of their vaccine, Pfizer used testing cohorts in the US and Germany for their phase 1/2 trials.

For the Phase 3 trails, additional cohorts were used - in the US alone over 350,000 volunteered to be part of clinical trails for vaccines, with the Pfizer vaccine being trialed there, the UK and South Africa (for the latter it was selected due to the high infection rate, not relative wealth) with a cohort study of ages 16 to 85.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I had my jab yesterday. I now get awesome phone reception.

That wasn't a vaccine - it was your ears being cleaned out.

That wasn't a vaccine - it was your ears being cleaned out.
2j0nu3yJG9jxm0CXob_0EVQSX2uDilZgWM4nPF6_kf0.jpg

Tested on who exactly? Doesn't matter now because technically they are being tested now as I type...on the public. Spouting nonsense? Have you not ever picked up a daily newspaper and read the nonsense coming out of No.10?
I've lost track which sock puppet you are, but you do know there are people on this site who work across the healthcare industry (I for one, at the moment) who happen to know what we are talking about and not dribbling orifices for conspiraloon bellendery?

You do know it would be impossible to hide a hoax on such a massive scale across every country on the planet? And, as ever, cue bono?

I've lost track which sock puppet you are, but you do know there are people on this site who work across the healthcare industry (I for one, at the moment) who happen to know what we are talking about and not dribbling orifices for conspiraloon bellendery?

You do know it would be impossible to hide a hoax on such a massive scale across every country on the planet? And, as ever, cue bono?
I’m beginning to suspect that batman garley is actually a teenager, who is finding on-line learning a bit boring, and has found a way of getting some entertainment is his dull, monotonous life.

You might want to do some research on the subject of testing and on whom. For the past 25 years, I've been translating medical documents for a company called Medical Outcomes in Lörrach, Germany. Practically all of the big pharma companies have transferred their testing to India because of all the compensation claims they were getting in "other" countries. The unsuspecting folks in India are given a coupla thousand Rupees and told to take this or that medication. You wouldn't believe how many come down with all manner of "side-effects", which are all duly documented so that the ruthless pharma companies can make alterations to their formulas. Of course, such results won't be included in any reports the pharma companies actually submit to the authorities, but that's the way they handle it.

Due to that, testing on 43,000 individuals is a massive number. It's far more normal to restrict such tests, to between 500 and 2,000 persons. So I'd say that if such a large number of folks were involved and experienced minimal symptoms, it should be an indicator that the vaccine is as safe as they could make it.

MsG
Is that the same Medical Outcomes GmbH that went into liquidation in 2013 before shutting in 2015?

I thought we'd gone a while without a monumental fib.

ETA: My bad, it actually shut in 2001.

Registered at Court of Freiburg HRB 412879

Another company with the same name went to the wall in 2013, HRB 412476, Court of Freiberg.

Last edited:

Old_Sparky_RE

Old-Salt
43,000 souls lined up for it? Willingly? Do you honestly take that at face value? So you're going to take Bill Gates word for it then? A bloke who is obsessed with depopulation and making money?
I signed up on line, but wasn't chosen. A woman who works alongside my daughter did the trial. My best man's son did the trial after my friend caught covid.
So there are people who are willing to do things for the greater good, pity your farther never used a condom that would have been for the greater good.
As we're talking about the greater good could you please use one of the below? Try the hat first (that's the item on the left) then if that doesn't stop the stupid/voices in your head use the mess Webley.

1614622581220.png
1614622757145.png

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Is that the same Medical Outcomes GmbH that went into liquidation in 2013 before shutting in 2015?

Oh, what a shame, AddMyForeskin, eh? You were so hoping for a "gotcha" moment, weren't you? If you'd really done the proper research, you'd have discovered that it's now a "GbR" and a subsidiary partner of Health Outcomes Strategies, Basel. Because it's on the border to Switzerland, the new "arrangement" has tax advantages. Try again.:lol::lol::lol:

MsG

Oh, what a shame, AddMyForeskin, eh? You were so hoping for a "gotcha" moment, weren't you? If you'd really done the proper research, you'd have discovered that it's now a "GbR" and a subsidiary partner of Health Outcomes Strategies, Basel. Because it's on the border to Switzerland, the new "arrangement" has tax advantages. Try again.:lol::lol::lol:

MsG
Spotted that. So it's not in Lörrach like you say, and you're making it up as you go along.

You don't own a translation company, and you don't do translation work for them, or anyone else.

Why do you even bother?

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Drugsy, Of course with your expert 40 year old CMT medical knowledge you're an expert.

As usual there is a plume of smoke emanating from your trousers.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

Another company with the same name went to the wall in 2013, HRB 412476, Court of Freiberg.
What's more worrying is that he's apparently doing medical translations. Given the basic errors and errant umlauts in his German posted on here and other sited he frequents - pointed out by actual Germans, I find it more than a bit worrying that he may be affecting peoples medical treatment along the lines of 'he has cancer / he's a chancer'.
Maybe he translated stuff for himmler74 ? Just a thought....

Invite arrived in the post today, booked online for my first jab for this Wednesday and the 2nd in May..

Could have had the vaccine tomorrow if I didn't have meetings booked in to the available slots already.

Pretty slick really.

So to answer the question in the title, I'm having it, and very comfortable doing so.

But if it's the Russkie, spit, sputnik vaccine, I'll self immolate there and then. Only joking about the last bit of course, and in anycase it's not on offer in the UK anyway so I'd have been safe.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer

MsG
Just can't resist bigging yourself up can you?

Tell us, how are the emergency medic sessions doing at the QMC ICU? Are the 12 hour shifts hard on your aged body?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Spotted that. So it's not in Lörrach like you say, and you're making it up as you go along.

You don't own a translation company, and you don't do translation work for them, or anyone else.

Why do you even bother?
You never spotted anything, mush! Otherwise, you'd have mentioned it. But I see that you're willing to derail the thread and turn it into a Bugsy-bashing session, just to gain a few plus points from the other ARRSE psychos. And they've already started to chop in their stupid remarks. Well done!

MsG

43,000 souls lined up for it? Willingly? Do you honestly take that at face value? So you're going to take Bill Gates word for it then? A bloke who is obsessed with depopulation and making money?

Groan. Not the conspiraloon Bill Gates wants to kill us all theory again.

I guess a big part of your research is on youtube and internet forums.

Have you found any primary evidence for Bill Gates wanting to depopulate? Or did you get it off some internet expert?

Latest Threads