How many people here WILL have the vaccine and are comfortable doing so?

What's your view about vaccination?

• I'd never take a vaccination of any kind, not ever.

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • I'd never take the covid vaccine, but might take one for a virus like smallpox.

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • I'll wait to see what the covid vaccine side-effects are. I may take it if it all seems safe.

Votes: 48 11.0%
  • I'd reluctantly take the covid vaccine if the penalties for not taking it may be too much to bear.

Votes: 13 3.0%
  • I'm okay with taking the vaccine, as I feel the overall benefits are likely to outweigh any risks.

Votes: 365 83.3%

• Total voters
The one owned by Bill Gates, Pfizer. Needs 10 years of tests and studies before it can be released onto the public. Pfizer's had a couple of months or so. But lucky for Bill Gates he's totally immune from any future prosecution against his Pfizer vaccine. I suppose to be fair it is now being tested...on you!

Why does the Pfizer vaccine require 10 years of tests? yet not the other C19 vaccines - developed in the same time frame

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I've had my jab and so has me missus. No ill effects except a banging headache the next day for me. I had the Pfizer jab, while the Leader of the Opposition (aka Mrs Smeggers) had the Astra-seneca shot. Too many people spouting bollocks about these vaccines.

I'll happily have the vaccine as I am asthmatic and I've seen the effects of long Covid and death on some of my colleagues.

Immediate family have all had their first doses: My old man had the Oxford Astrazenica the other month and my Mum and Sister have had the Pfizer last month. Hopefully I will have the text message shout for my first dose soon.

To be blunt, I don't fancy dying or ending up virtually crippled by long covid.

Slime

LE
Had my first jab yesterday.
My other half didn’t get any side effects other than a sore arm, but I felt pretty chilly last night.

I don’t know if my 5G reception has improved, but I did fancy chips for lunch :)

Russia has been found to be generating misinformation and black propaganda. Nothing new there but doing so in a time of pandemic is evil. Russia deploying coronavirus disinformation to sow panic in West, EU document says Piers Corbyn loves Russia though...

Macron is also guilty and has since said he would take the Astra Zenica vaccine if offered but his false claims have damaged confidence in the public so uptake is way down on what they wanted. This means that countries like Germany and France will probably be in lockdown longer.

Russia has been found to be generating misinformation and black propaganda. Nothing new there but doing so in a time of pandemic is evil. Russia deploying coronavirus disinformation to sow panic in West, EU document says

Macron is also guilty and has since said he would take the Astra Zenica vaccine if offered but his false claims have damaged confidence in the public so uptake is way down on what they wanted. This means that countries like Germany and France will probably be in lockdown longer.
Good, sod em all. The EU member states elected Macron and Merkel et al and pander to the EU blindly..... you elect what you deserve :p

anglo

LE
My other half didn’t get any side effects other than a sore arm, but I felt pretty chilly last night.

I don’t know if my 5G reception has improved, but I did fancy chips for lunch :)
but I did fancy chips for lunch

You'll be alright,
What size boots do you wear?

endure

GCM

Has Bill whispered in your ear yet?

Old_Sparky_RE

Old-Salt
Point is, wasn't the whole idea that if you play along at their games I.E take their untested vaccine then the lockdown, masks and all other restrictions would be lifted immediately. Otherwise, what was the point taking the vaccine if nothing good has come about
Other people have already answered this namely DaManBugs and endure.
I'm not going to come out with some funny put down, but are you taking your medications as instructed?

Of course it's just an act. You've got to be a special kind of idiot to believe the nonsense spewed out from the government. Proven liars.

Apologies if I am fishing here, but has anybody ever pointed out to you that you are a bit of a stupid cünt?

Slime

LE
Has Bill whispered in your ear yet?

He tried, but I don’t use any Microsoft products so he was wasting his time.

He was saying something about the chip and battery source in the jab.............
Something along the lines of how short the battery life is, and that swapping the battery for a new one will make my eyes water!

endure

GCM
xbox11.JPG

Latest Threads