How many people here WILL have the vaccine and are comfortable doing so?

What's your view about vaccination?

• I'd never take a vaccination of any kind, not ever.

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • I'd never take the covid vaccine, but might take one for a virus like smallpox.

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • I'll wait to see what the covid vaccine side-effects are. I may take it if it all seems safe.

Votes: 48 10.9%
  • I'd reluctantly take the covid vaccine if the penalties for not taking it may be too much to bear.

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • I'm okay with taking the vaccine, as I feel the overall benefits are likely to outweigh any risks.

Votes: 368 83.4%

• Total voters
Oh get lost you boring bastard.
At contribute to something resembling debate rather than your silly heckles.

And onto ignore you go....

trolls.jpg

Down for mine next Sat, will inform you of how my 5G reception improves.

Don’t forget to have an enema beforehand as per the instructions.

OK I’ll bite. What’s your point?

Yes under lockdown like the rest of the UK.
wear a mask as and when required
Point is, wasn't the whole idea that if you play along at their games I.E take their untested vaccine then the lockdown, masks and all other restrictions would be lifted immediately. Otherwise, what was the point taking the vaccine if nothing good has come about it?

no f in beer

War Hero
Down for mine next Sat, will inform you of how my 5G reception improves.

Meh, had mine 10 days ago, no voices, still dont like microsoft, and best i can get is wobbly 4G. I may go back and have the vaccine taken out and a new one fitted

endure

GCM
Point is, wasn't the whole idea that if you play along at their games I.E take their untested vaccine then the lockdown, masks and all other restrictions would be lifted immediately. Otherwise, what was the point taking the vaccine if nothing good has come about it?
Because the majority of the population need to be vaccinated for it to be effective. That's how vaccines work.

Because the majority of the population need to be vaccinated for it to be effective. That's how vaccines work.
But you've been vaccinated...you're 'safe'....surely you can now go about your business mask free and restricted free? If I was naive enough to take it myself then that would be my first stipulation.

WHO and the scientists advising the gov't initially recommended building resistance through herd immunity. That was before the cases of people in difficulty started stacking up across affected countries. Lock down was to protect NHS resources from overload. Seasonal flu AND Covid would have been too much to deal with. Hygiene and masking appear to have reduced the number of flu cases. It seems to me that if everyone is following advice there should be hardly any cases of flu. As herd immunity through exposure wasn't going to be practical we have to be more patient while the immunisation is rolled out. Perhaps the future immunisation involves something like a flu and Covid vaccine .

But you've been vaccinated...you're 'safe'....surely you can now go about your business mask free and restricted free? If I was naive enough to take it myself then that would be my first stipulation.
It takes up too two weeks for immunity to build up. It's not an instant fix. You may be safer but there's no guarantee you can't spread it. The precautions are to reduce spread until more data is available. Discarding masks too soon could see an escalation in cases and more impacts on freedom and economy.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Far too little is known about the virus for it to be sure that those who've had the vaccine, and are immune, won't become benign carriers. Continuing with mask-wearing and other measures is a safety precaution until most folks have been vaccinated.

MsG

It takes up too two weeks for immunity to build up. It's not an instant fix. You may be safer but there's no guarantee you can't spread it. The precautions are to reduce spread until more data is available. Discarding masks too soon could see an escalation in cases and more impacts on freedom and economy.
" You may be safer but there's no guarantee you can't spread it. "..........so why bother taking it? Let the bedwetters hide themselves away forever and let the rest of us live our lives.

" You may be safer but there's no guarantee you can't spread it. "..........so why bother taking it? Let the bedwetters hide themselves away forever and let the rest of us live our lives.
It nearly killed the PM or do you think that was all an act? Catheters are often used to prevent patients wetting the bed.

What untested vaccine?
The one owned by Bill Gates, Pfizer. Needs 10 years of tests and studies before it can be released onto the public. Pfizer's had a couple of months or so. But lucky for Bill Gates he's totally immune from any future prosecution against his Pfizer vaccine. I suppose to be fair it is now being tested...on you!

endure

GCM
You're a prime example of the saying ' there's no fixing stupid'.

Now begone you oaf.

Latest Threads