How many people here WILL have the vaccine and are comfortable doing so?

What's your view about vaccination?

• I'd never take a vaccination of any kind, not ever.

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • I'd never take the covid vaccine, but might take one for a virus like smallpox.

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • I'll wait to see what the covid vaccine side-effects are. I may take it if it all seems safe.

Votes: 48 10.9%
  • I'd reluctantly take the covid vaccine if the penalties for not taking it may be too much to bear.

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • I'm okay with taking the vaccine, as I feel the overall benefits are likely to outweigh any risks.

Votes: 369 83.5%

• Total voters

happyuk

War Hero
Don't you think you ought to?

It's slam-dunk obvious to me this is part of a detailed plan, though we will be the last to know what all those details are.

It might not be the vaccine that's a control factor, though the vaccine is likely to be dangerous to the natural operation of the body. It's more likely to be the compelled use of the vaccine (with sanctions like travel, healthcare and financial restrictions, employers' mandates, etc etc) as a way to add the desired extra layer of heavy control over everyone.

There's something really fishy about the global vaccination push, all the while ignoring all the perfectly simple and inexpensive and effective steps anyone can do to strengthen their immune systems. It's almost like they're trying too hard, and the blatant censorship of any alternative voices (and alternative effective treatments) underlines this.

One possibility is another virus (believe it or not I think viruses are real) which is far far more serious. I'm suspicious of this and have been for months. A smallpox outbreak would bring the planet to its knees and people would justifiably line up for a 'proper' vaccination. (You don't mess with smallpox or ebola or any one of a handful of other biosecurity level 4 pathogens which many countries possess.)

If it's total infrastructure collapse caused by a serious, genuine pandemic, as in a smallpox or ebola outbreak no-one would go to work on any job: no power station workers, sewage workers, truckers, electronics engineers, nobody would dare leave their homes to do anything at all. Nothing and no-one would move. Lockdown wouldn't need to be imposed: everyone would be in hiding anyway.

Last edited:

3ToedSloth

War Hero
It's slam-dunk obvious to me this is part of a detailed plan, though we will be the last to know what all those details are.
Just for the avoidance of doubt...are you saying the virus really exists? If so, are you saying it was created for this purpose by the elites? Or that it was a random event the the elites jumped upon?

It might not be the vaccine that's a control factor, though the vaccine is likely to be dangerous to the natural operation of the body.
Evidence?

It's more likely to be the compelled use of the vaccine (with sanctions like travel, healthcare and financial restrictions, employers' mandates, etc etc) as a way to add the desired extra layer of heavy control over everyone.
The goal of the vaccination program is to lift the restrictions.

There's something really fishy about the global vaccination push, all the while ignoring all the perfectly simple and inexpensive and effective steps anyone can do to strengthen their immune systems.
Which inexpensive and effective steps are these that will make anyone's immune system covid-proof?

It's almost like they're trying too hard, and the blatant censorship of any alternative voices (and alternative effective treatments) underlines this.
Alternative voices like David Icke, Piers Corbyn, Alex Jones? No credible voices have been censored.
Can you produce evidence of these alternative effective treatments?

One possibility is another virus (believe it or not I think viruses are real) which is far far more serious. I'm suspicious of this and have been for months. A smallpox outbreak would bring the planet to its knees and people would justifiably line up for a 'proper' vaccination. (You don't mess with smallpox or ebola or any one of a handful of other biosecurity level 4 pathogens which many countries possess.)
Why would the elites want to bring the planet to its knees?

If it's total infrastructure collapse caused by a serious, genuine pandemic, as in a smallpox or ebola outbreak no-one would go to work on any job: no power station workers, sewage workers, truckers, electronics engineers, nobody would dare leave their homes to do anything at all. Nothing and no-one would move. Lockdown wouldn't need to be imposed: everyone would be in hiding anyway.
Bonkers or troll? I'm going with troll

happyuk

War Hero
Just for the avoidance of doubt...are you saying the virus really exists? If so, are you saying it was created for this purpose by the elites? Or that it was a random event the the elites jumped upon?

Evidence?

The goal of the vaccination program is to lift the restrictions.

Which inexpensive and effective steps are these that will make anyone's immune system covid-proof?

Alternative voices like David Icke, Piers Corbyn, Alex Jones? No credible voices have been censored.
Can you produce evidence of these alternative effective treatments?

Why would the elites want to bring the planet to its knees?

Bonkers or troll? I'm going with troll

Dear god, question after question do you not have any explanations/theories of your own?
Who really knows, except that something is decidedly 'not right'.
I think it has to be possible that something like this is at least what some unknown but very powerful people are considering?

It doesn't come naturally, but one has to think like an enemy of humanity (but who actually considers himself a friend of the earth) with goals rather like the forest wardens whose job it is to cull the deer.

For them, it's not even personal or vindictive. Elites see themselves as way superior to the masses, a far more intelligent species with a responsibility to the planet as a whole.

How confident am I in what I'm musing here? Something like 60-70% that at least all this is being seriously discussed somewhere behind very closed doors. But there's still plenty of room for me being totally wrong :)

It might not be the vaccine that's a control factor, though the vaccine is likely to be dangerous to the natural operation of the body. It's more likely to be the compelled use of the vaccine (with sanctions like travel, healthcare and financial restrictions, employers' mandates, etc etc) as a way to add the desired extra layer of heavy control over everyone.

There's something really fishy about the global vaccination push, all the while ignoring all the perfectly simple and inexpensive and effective steps anyone can do to strengthen their immune systems. It's almost like they're trying too hard, and the blatant censorship of any alternative voices (and alternative effective treatments) underlines this.

So actually you did and its the same bollocks that you appply to the UK.

3ToedSloth

War Hero
Dear god, question after question do you not have any explanations/theories of your own?

I had hoped you'd be able to provide some further detail to your theory. But it doesn't seem deeper than claiming a sinister shadowy cabal of elites is up to slam-dunk obvious, yet simultaneously mysterious, dastardly deeds.

There's also the fact that the real science showing that SARS-CoV-2/Covid-19 has not been isolated using the Koch’s Postulates method and neither was SARS-CoV-1 from 2002/3.

Can you explain why it has not been isolated by the postulates. I would say maybe this:

The postulates are of primary use in isolating bacteria which are not virions. They were made quite a while ago before viruses were discovered .

Postulates one and 4 cannot be obeyed by many viruses. I will let you explain why as you have made the statement.

By the way, even when Mr. Koch wrote his postulates, he knew that many diseases had symptomless carriers, eg Cholera, eg Typhoid. These pathogens are found in healthy people.

Mr Koch invented a useful tool to help bacteriologists. That is all.

The virus has been isolated.

I have had Astra Zenica vaccination without effect or symptoms.

You and others really need to take a step back . There are many vulnerable people who are genuinely at risk from this virus whether you think so or not. The choice to have the vaccine or not is a personal one and that is the way it should be in this nation. However, I think one steps over a line when arguing that others should not take it because........wooooo.

They've been making rapid progress across the country and more than rapid in some areas so they're pulling in people earlier than expected. I think some of the doctors are adding people to the more urgent list with any excuse as well.
If your area has a proportion of BAME types who're refusing vaccination in some numbers then you're possibly benefitting from a shorter list than you would expect.
Whichever factor it is all good as the faster the population is vaccinated the sooner this lockdown rubbish can be ended.
How do you know they are making 'rapid progress'? Let me guess, you heard it on the BBC television news?
Perhaps the BAME types know something you don't?
And if you think that by being 'vaccinated' you're going to be free of lockdowns and masks etc etc then sadly you're very much mistaken.
This has never been about a virus...all about control.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

What about the global vaccination programme that eliminated smallpox.

The one that has driven polio down from hundreds of thousands of new cases a year to handfuls?

What are those controlling?

Nice long winded and self indulgent post.

Retard.

As stated in previous post, I’ve already had COVID. This means I’ve got natural antibodies.

Given my underlying health problems (overweight, hypertension asthma) and age, I can “jump the que”. I’m not worried about COVID - I‘ve had it and so have natural antibodies. Given that I have natural antibodies, I would consider it pathetic, self indulgent and potentially criminal to use a vaccine that so many people want and I don’t need or want.

You want an untested vaccine, have it. You want to self isolate? Do so. Let the majority get on with life.

COVID lockdown restrictions are costing lives. I don’t know anyone who’s been ill due to COVID, but I know 2 people who have died due to COVID restrictions.

It’s already started to leak out - the true COVID death rates are exaggerated
What's the score with all these low post number accounts popping up like a syphlitic rash across the site? It's like whack-a-mole getting them onto ignore.
Are they all the same ********? Or are we just suffering from an infestation?

WightMivvi

War Hero
...We could have invested millions into making the NHS fit-for-purpose, instead of wasting money on testing, just so a Coup UK Government could continue scaring unconscious citizens to conform...

I’m not wishing to encourage a pile-on, but the phrase I’ve highlighted suggests to me your viewpoint is driven by “Boris grrr”.

Even if it’s not driven by “Boris grrr”, that one phrase does suggest you have underlying views and concerns about the UK and how it is governed, and that covid is an opportunity to get those alternative views out.

Covid is a useful tool for (and not the cause of) alternative views

On that basis, I will file your views under “interesting human behaviour” rather than “useful and informative”.

Old_Sparky_RE

Old-Salt
I had mine yesterday afternoon, all over and done with in under 5min. other than a bit of stiffness/dull ache in the muscle all seems well...... however I have noticed one of my testicles is now larger than the other two!! ;)

Only ’trouble’ was in trying to leave, a helper insisted I wait 15min, but I tried explaining I had just taken a call moments before entering (my m-i-l had just kicked off (she is level 6 dementia and is due to go into full time care next week)) and was needed elsewhere I just had to keep walking.

yep, a huge global conspiracy involving researchers, manufacturers, regulators, clinicians, politicians and governments of every hue.

Yeah, most likely.

Last edited:
I had mine yesterday afternoon, all over and done with in under 5min. other than a bit of stiffness/dull ache in the muscle all seems well...... however I have noticed one of my testicles is now larger than the other two!! ;)

Only ’trouble’ was in trying to leave, a helper insisted I wait 15min, but I tried explaining I had just taken a call moments before entering (my m-i-l had just kicked off (she is level 6 dementia and is due to go into full time care next week)) and was needed elsewhere I just had to keep walking.
You're still under lockdown and masked up though.

Old_Sparky_RE

Old-Salt
You're still under lockdown and masked up though.
OK I’ll bite. What’s your point?

Yes under lockdown like the rest of the UK.
wear a mask as and when required

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
What about the global vaccination programme that eliminated smallpox.

The one that has driven polio down from hundreds of thousands of new cases a year to handfuls?

What are those controlling?
Good God man, are you not listening to @happyuk, vaccines bad mmmkay?

Latest Threads