How many people here WILL have the vaccine and are comfortable doing so?

What's your view about vaccination?

• I'd never take a vaccination of any kind, not ever.

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • I'd never take the covid vaccine, but might take one for a virus like smallpox.

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • I'll wait to see what the covid vaccine side-effects are. I may take it if it all seems safe.

Votes: 48 10.9%
  • I'd reluctantly take the covid vaccine if the penalties for not taking it may be too much to bear.

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • I'm okay with taking the vaccine, as I feel the overall benefits are likely to outweigh any risks.

Votes: 369 83.5%

• Total voters
My arm is still tender some 10 days since I had the AZ first shot, but that's normal for me. Felt mildly manky for a couple of days after the shot, nothing dramatic, couple of Brufen sorted those symptoms.
You mean that by using Brufen you are plastering up the cracks? Something is happening to your DNA and you can never take out what you put in. How much did you charge to be a human guinea pig?

You mean that by using Brufen you are plastering up the cracks? Something is happening to your DNA and you can never take out what you put in. How much did you charge to be a human guinea pig?
He is being upgraded.

1614442815717.jpeg

Tyk

LE

A hell of a lot more than your maternal parent charged the entire staff of Mongs-r-us to take turns on her to conceive you.

I may be a mercenary, but no-one who's seen one of my invoices would ever consider calling me a cheap one.

Had a telephone call couple of nights ago from an old friend .... we have both had " The Jab " a number of weeks ago ,,, we had side effects ... we started reminiscing about the after effects when we both had TABT in one arm and Smallpox in the other on the same day courtesy of the RAMC ... we then agreed by comparison we had no side effects from our Corona Virus jab

Last edited:

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Hopefully you'll never get the opportunity to pass on your DNA, except in a stool sample.
Christ man, even damanbugs thinks you're a conspiraloon!

My wife and I both had the AZ jab at the end of January. She had a sore arm...I felt like crap for a couple of days. Sister in Law had it and, had a mega headache for 24 hours. It affects everybody differently but, according to the medics...side effects are proof the Vaccine is working and, your body is fighting the good fight. According to Adolf Merkel it was a waste of time though ! :mrgreen:

We both had the AZ one, had a bit of the shivers that night and felt a bit lethargic the next day, We were fine after that apart from a slight soreness in the arm.
I remember having numerous jabs after joining the RAF in 71. Felt like crap afterwards but we were given lots of marching about and block jobs to keep us happy.
I think yellow fever jab was the main culprit.

A hell of a lot more than your maternal parent charged the entire staff of Mongs-r-us to take turns on her to conceive you.

I may be a mercenary, but no-one who's seen one of my invoices would ever consider calling me a cheap one.
That's enough internet for you today.