How many people here WILL have the vaccine and are comfortable doing so?

What's your view about vaccination?

• I'd never take a vaccination of any kind, not ever.

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • I'd never take the covid vaccine, but might take one for a virus like smallpox.

Votes: 22 4.1%
  • I'll wait to see what the covid vaccine side-effects are. I may take it if it all seems safe.

Votes: 53 10.0%
  • I'd reluctantly take the covid vaccine if the penalties for not taking it may be too much to bear.

Votes: 16 3.0%
  • I'm okay with taking the vaccine, as I feel the overall benefits are likely to outweigh any risks.

Votes: 438 82.5%

• Total voters
Extended vaccine-related swelling

And? What’s your point you clueless idiot?

Do you actually understand what that means in the real world or what if any implications it may have or may not have? Don’t bother with an answer, I know you haven’t a clue.

Actually I did study sweep the floors for a year in medical school, enough to know that extended swelling in the armpits and breasts is not to be ignored.
FOC

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
I have never studied medicine, but know that.

There are many websites dedicated to the study of breasts that are extendedly swollen.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Actually I did study for a year in medical school, enough to know that extended swelling in the armpits and breasts is not to be ignored.

Which year?

Because 1st year is anatomy, physiology and biochemistry. Getting all the basics right.

You don't generally start diseases and abnormalities until 2nd year.

It's just a flu...

Get vaccinated to lessen the severity if you become infected.
Mrs Clubs and I have both had our 4th Jab and up until yesterday neither of us have tested positive for Covid.

Last week over two days we were looking after our two Grandchildren aged 8 years and two years, over two days. The phone rings yesterday, its Clubs Mk 2 on the phone. His wife and the two year old both have tested positive for Covid so suggested we should test ourselves.

I do my test, BOOM within seconds it shows positive. SWMBO does her test a second time after fcuking it up the first time and she's negative.

This morning the phone goes, Clubs Mk 2 has tested positive, so SWMBO does another test and she's positive as well.

So far the only symptoms I've got are sneezing, very runny nose, and feeling a bit knackered. SWMBO so far nothing.

The Good news is we are isolating from each other which means at least I can watch the Cricket without interruptions.

Every cloud and all that.

Take care out there folks. And if in doubt do the fecking test.

Actually I did study for a year in medical school, enough to know that extended swelling in the armpits and breasts is not to be ignored.
No you didn’t, you liar. You have no idea at all what you’re talking about. Even if you’d only done a year you’d have a clue… you don’t, including in what context that research applies.

Just a clue, some of us actually are qualified health professionals with enough intelligence and ability to stick a course to actually complete it.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Two epidemiologists are due to arrive Monday to study the impact of covid down here.

Covid arrived to a fully vaccinated population.

We saw a huge initial spike, centred on the school.

Now after approx 8weeks, we're down to a handful of cases. Just over 50%of the population have had it. Might be higher as there's probably a number of asymptotic cases.

However we had no hospitalisations and no deaths. Apparently a couple of other islands are being used as comparatives, one with a 20%vaccine rate had several deaths.

rmn

LE
Two epidemiologists are due to arrive Monday to study the impact of covid down here.

Covid arrived to a fully vaccinated population.

We saw a huge initial spike, centred on the school.

Now after approx 8weeks, we're down to a handful of cases. Just over 50%of the population have had it. Might be higher as there's probably a number of asymptotic cases.

However we had no hospitalisations and no deaths. Apparently a couple of other islands are being used as comparatives, one with a 20%vaccine rate had several deaths.
I blame all this "social distancing". I want to go back to my normal distancing of keeping 5 metres away from people, minimum.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
I blame all this "social distancing". I want to go back to my normal distancing of keeping 5 metres away from people, minimum.

Should be a return to "normality" on Tuesday.
2 weeks post Liberation Day, the last of the potential super spreader events.

Mrs Clubs and I have both had our 4th Jab and up until yesterday neither of us have tested positive for Covid.

Last week over two days we were looking after our two Grandchildren aged 8 years and two years, over two days. The phone rings yesterday, its Clubs Mk 2 on the phone. His wife and the two year old both have tested positive for Covid so suggested we should test ourselves.

I do my test, BOOM within seconds it shows positive. SWMBO does her test a second time after fcuking it up the first time and she's negative.

This morning the phone goes, Clubs Mk 2 has tested positive, so SWMBO does another test and she's positive as well.

So far the only symptoms I've got are sneezing, very runny nose, and feeling a bit knackered. SWMBO so far nothing.

The Good news is we are isolating from each other which means at least I can watch the Cricket without interruptions.

Every cloud and all that.

Take care out there folks. And if in doubt do the fecking test.
Update: SWMBO tested positive this morning. An hour later Clubs Mk 2 messages to say he's tested positive.

All got Flu type symptoms.

Out.

Latest Threads