How many people here WILL have the vaccine and are comfortable doing so?

What's your view about vaccination?

• I'd never take a vaccination of any kind, not ever.

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • I'd never take the covid vaccine, but might take one for a virus like smallpox.

Votes: 22 4.2%
  • I'll wait to see what the covid vaccine side-effects are. I may take it if it all seems safe.

Votes: 52 9.9%
  • I'd reluctantly take the covid vaccine if the penalties for not taking it may be too much to bear.

Votes: 16 3.0%
  • I'm okay with taking the vaccine, as I feel the overall benefits are likely to outweigh any risks.

Votes: 435 82.5%

• Total voters

rmn

LE
Exactly, you can't undo what's been done - once you have been injected with that experimental crap, you never know what long term effects are going to be prevalent in 10-15 years time. Those that didn't get injected will have natural immunity without needing to worry about those side effects from the experimental concoctions that those were vaccinated were coerced into taking may have.

I'm, a pure blood - and that's the way I'm staying!
and those u-vaccinated that die won't know anything.

There also seems now to be a lot more "there is a medical incident among the spectators" at many sporting events.

And then you realise someone is receiving CPR until the medics trolley them away.

I don't recall ever seeing any until about a year ago, now it seems alot more prevalent.

I wasn't aware of this one, but I'm not surprised given the amount recently.

Apparently it's because 'more people are trained in saving lives now' or something - someone said words to that effect on here previously when I raised this issue that seems to be more commonplace now in the past 12 months.

Watch this space I say.

I prefer to see proper data rather than anecdata.

1643616391012.png

Apparently it's because 'more people are trained in saving lives now' or something - someone said words to that effect on here previously when I raised this issue that seems to be more commonplace now in the past 12 months.

Watch this space I say.

Should Football be banned?

Watch this space I say.

And? Someone has a cardiac arrest at a crowd function so you post it on the vaccine thread?
Why?
Has no-one had cardiac arrests until now? Did no-one die of cardiac problems before the virus came along?

Your obsessive clutching at straws is becoming tedious.
There were 5 people killed in a traffic accident last night near Cabral in Valencia. Nobody had died at that spot previously so it's obvious it must have been the vaccines or the virus what did it.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
No, football doesn't cause heart failure.

The AMA paper quoted stated just over a thousand cases of myocarditis from 262million vaccinated. Most mild and recoverable.

The incidence of similar heart issues from contracting Covid is far, far higher.

This is how public health works.

As stated previously, we know that folk can have various reactions to antibiotics including fatalities from anaphylaxis. We still use them as they prevent far more harm than they cause.

As stated previously, we know that folk can have various reactions to antibiotics including fatalities from anaphylaxis. We still use them as they prevent far more harm than they cause.

Yup, that's why I'm pro-Vax and recommend others get vaccinated too, if they want to.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Yup, that's why I'm pro-Vax and recommend others get vaccinated too, if they want to.

You constantly claim to be pro Vax and yet appear to be consistently posting negatively about the subject.

So this bloke who collapsed and died at a football match. Was he vaccinated? Was he unvaccinated?
Did he have a history of heart problems? Were those around him vaccinated or unvaccinated?

Why is every death now being equated to the vaccine take up or lack thereof? Do the average 1500 or so who die every day in UK come under vaccinated or not?

Let's look at a study on football results and the possible chances of having heart attacks among spectators.

"Subjects: All persons resident in Newcastle and North Tyneside, Sunderland, Tees, and Leeds Health Authority areas of England.

Main outcome measures: Mortality attributable to acute myocardial infarction and stroke.

Results: On days when the local professional football team lost at home, mortality attributable to acute myocardial infarction and stroke increased significantly in men (relative risk 1.28, 95% confidence intervals 1.11 to 1.47). No increase was observed in women.

Conclusions: Results achieved by the local professional football team are associated systematically with circulatory disease death rates over a five year period in men, but not women.
"

Only one thing scuppers the obsession with the virus and the vaccine. This study took place in 2003.

One wonders how many of the chaps who snuff it at football wer feeling a bit rough, yet said 'sod it, its a big game!', head off to the ground, have a few pints, get all excited when the match ebbs and flows, jump up and down, get breathless, and then suffer cardiac arrest?
Rather than stay indoors with the med-lemons?

I've taken the ONS monthly cause of death figures and put them on one graph. Draw your own conclusions about RoyalGreenJackets bedwetting over the masses of football fans cowping over with heart attacks.

1643626966660.png

Latest Threads