How many people here WILL have the vaccine and are comfortable doing so?

What's your view about vaccination?

• I'd never take a vaccination of any kind, not ever.

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • I'd never take the covid vaccine, but might take one for a virus like smallpox.

Votes: 22 4.2%
  • I'll wait to see what the covid vaccine side-effects are. I may take it if it all seems safe.

Votes: 52 9.9%
  • I'd reluctantly take the covid vaccine if the penalties for not taking it may be too much to bear.

Votes: 16 3.0%
  • I'm okay with taking the vaccine, as I feel the overall benefits are likely to outweigh any risks.

Votes: 435 82.5%

• Total voters

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
I have said all along that HMG will U turn re sackings and that is exactly what's happening.
(From a Pro Choicer :))

Any evidence for this claim other than a handful of NHS staff joining a march?

(From a Pro Choicer :))
Some choice. :-(.

Yours!!

The status of the marchers perhaps an indication of their educational achievement within the NHS...itself an indication of their IQ, and how seriously their 'choice' should be taken.

( Some choices, indicators of the intelligence of those proclaiming their 'choice'.)

Last edited:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Only this (for now) from what you might term 'one of my dubious sources' :)
How is the statement from the RCGPs that the proposed mandate might lead to staff shortage and suggesting it is delayed to allow more time to persuade staff, any evidence of a government uturn?

mrdude

On ROPS
On ROPs
Sounds impossible.

Twat.
Exactly, you can't undo what's been done - once you have been injected with that experimental crap, you never know what long term effects are going to be prevalent in 10-15 years time. Those that didn't get injected will have natural immunity without needing to worry about those side effects from the experimental concoctions that those were vaccinated were coerced into taking may have.

I'm, a pure blood - and that's the way I'm staying!

mrdude

On ROPS
On ROPs
Yup...quite a few gasped that into their respirators before they carked it.
Yes on average they were 82.5 years old with underlying health conditions, not under 40 and relievedly healthy with about 40 years on average left to live.

Exactly, you can't undo what's been done - once you have been injected with that experimental crap, you never know what long term effects are going to be prevalent in 10-15 years time. Those that didn't get injected will have natural immunity without needing to worry about those side effects from the experimental concoctions that those were vaccinated were coerced into taking may have.

I'm, a pure blood - and that's the way I'm staying!
What was that ol' guff he said about intelligence?
The status of the marchers perhaps an indication of their educational achievement within the NHS...itself an indication of their IQ, and how seriously their 'choice' should be taken.

( Some choices, indicators of the intelligence of those proclaiming their 'choice'.)