How many people here WILL have the vaccine and are comfortable doing so?

What's your view about vaccination?

• I'd never take a vaccination of any kind, not ever.

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • I'd never take the covid vaccine, but might take one for a virus like smallpox.

Votes: 22 4.2%
  • I'll wait to see what the covid vaccine side-effects are. I may take it if it all seems safe.

Votes: 52 9.9%
  • I'd reluctantly take the covid vaccine if the penalties for not taking it may be too much to bear.

Votes: 16 3.0%
  • I'm okay with taking the vaccine, as I feel the overall benefits are likely to outweigh any risks.

Votes: 435 82.5%

• Total voters
Explain, and provide evidence of your claim. Or are you just flinging wild bullshiit statements, as usual.
I was expressing an interest in a relevant topic in a discussion - I do not recall seeking input from you. I’m perfectly adept at dealing with facts, hence the reason I ask questions and raise subjects on these threads. I (like a few others on here) am not driven by a dogmatic belief.
I haven’t made any claim other than the one that is self-proven from your post, where you make an assertion based on nothing more factual than your imagination. Here it is in all its glory.

Yes, I realise that. However that idea has been floated on this, and similar threads several times.

I’d be interested to know how many NHS staff have died from Covid alone - I’d imagine it falls in line percentile wise to the UK population.
Devoid of fact and full of imagination.

rmn

LE

Iqbal Achieve

Old-Salt
I've watched it twice:

They’re not NHS, they’re clearly Russian agent provocateurs….NHS staff are over overjoyed to be forced medication they do not need - if they’re not overjoyed, then they are clearly rat lickers and need to get on this thread to have their ideals realigned.

rmn

LE
They’re not NHS, they’re clearly Russian agent provocateurs….NHS staff are over overjoyed to be forced medication they do not need - if they’re not overjoyed, then they are clearly rat lickers and need to get on this thread to have their ideals realigned.
No, not "over joyed" but I do recognise the need for this. This "rat licker" has been on this thread throughout and you have not "realigned" my ideals.

Solely from Covid - according to ONS data. I’m sure there is probably a different data set disputing it.
My mum died of cancer.

Her diabetes was mentioned on the death certificate as factor in her death.

If it were not for the cancer she would still be alive. The cancer killed her.

It is the same with covid.

To think otherwise is, actually words fail me. FFS…

Latest Threads