How many pairs of socks?

See the day I seriously consider how many pairs of socks I have? I'll hang myself with 4 of the aforementioned tied thegether

Geez, how long are your socks? What sort of bend or hitch are you going to use? As mentioned, i have some spare long socks if you need extra.

Could you have a quick check of your odd socks? I'm missing a size 11 black and yellow calf length thick woolly work sock. Thanks...
This any good to you?

1627459357431.jpeg

I have two full size drawers full of socks. I wear wellies and boots a lot so good socks are essential. Hoggs of five, snowbee and deehunter are my go to brands.
The other day however I bought the most vulgar pair of cheap socks imaginable. A pair of white socks emblazoned with the Lidl logo.

Anymore than 10 pairs is probably excessive, in any case I need the rest of the sock drawer for next door's panties.

fresh off the line , or do you sneak in and get them from the dirty linen basket?

asking for a friend

Geez, how long are your socks? What sort of bend or hitch are you going to use? As mentioned, i have some spare long socks if you need extra.

Sounds awfy like you're encouraging me to kill myself tbh mate

My socks are especially long, I get them from a particular shop. And I'll use a hitch knot

Sounds awfy like you're encouraging me to kill myself tbh mate

My socks are especially long, I get them from a particular shop. And I'll use a hitch knot

Not at all. Your mental health is very important to me, can i recommend you call the Dutchess of Sussex as your first point of contact?

Can I recommend you chuck yourself into a blast furnace?

You odious c*nt

Well that went down hill fast.

You certainly can. I won't though. Can i recommend a sense of humour transfusion?

Please do not derail this very serious and important thread. If Meghan can't help you I'm not sure who can.

Well that went down hill fast.

You certainly can. I won't though. Can i recommend a sense of humour transfusion?

Please do not derail this very serious and important thread. If Meghan can't help you I'm not sure who can.

You clearly, from these posts and the others I've seen from you, think you are some class of James Bond, intelligent, witty and debonair

Yir actually naw pal

You clearly, from these posts and the others I've seen from you, think you are some class of James Bond, intelligent, witty and debonair

Yir actually naw pal

James Bond-ish i spose. I'm over 6 feet tall.
Intelligent? I can tie my shoe laces (given enough time).
Witty? Given enough time to look that up and plagiarise something i could be.
Debonair? Is that the fancy tea with scones and jam?

Would you feel more comfortable talking to Harry? He cares you know.