Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many of you lot reckon that you have a little Hans or Helga running about? Or maybe even a William Ulsterman or Proddie Mary knocking about?

Suspicion can be a terrible thing. My darling spouse knows (some of) my background and was highly suspicious when a 45 quid debit came out of the account to the CSA. Thankfully did not panic and stab me with a kitchen knife, but phoned the bank. Much relieved to find that it was the annual membership for the Countryside Alliance. Bullet successfully dodged.
thats absolute genius, join the Countryside Allanance a week before you fill out and return the forms for the CSA just to throw the missus off the scent.

Something between 0 and 250, or so.

CowboyBob

War Hero
My mum has two half brothers (twins) somewhere in Africa from when her Dad was there during WW2. He knocked up the daughter of the family he was billeted with.
Her family was trying to get her married off to a Brit, but it backfired. Oops!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
**** that, remember the kraut ******* might have a claim on your inheritance.

They are more than welcome to help pay off some of the money owed by my father when he died.

Reposting from last year:

Friend of mine was a bigwig at Cape Town Castle, which used to host a Tattoo each November.
Thousands of participants came from hither and yon to take part.
The castle is a stone's throw from dozens of bars, clubs etc
Inevitably, come January, there'd be visitations from various weepy girls, outraged fathers and mothers, as the little darling had got herself 'up the duff' and 'one of your soldiers did it'.
While he admits he did feel sorry for them, some of the 'victims' were of the hippocrocpig variety, and he's sure that they were the ones taking advantage of the beered-up troops!

CrazyLegs!

War Hero
If he was handsome in his youth, are you absolutely sure you’re his?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Not just soldiers in the pre EU Days! I was recently contacted by a new cousin. My uncle was a long-distance lorry driver in the 50s 60s and 70s. He also married three times, but this cousin was not born to any of the wives.

But do they look like the typical run of the mill lesbo? If so, then @ScaleyAlbereto is your man. Cos he loves the larger lady. The weird fücker.

Nothing weird about the large figure. Tis a thing of beauty. My research has concluded those who deny the chubby have caught the ghey :biggrin:

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
"Your daddy ain't your daddy, but your daddy don't know "

Ah woe, Ah me :D

Did you know "Shame and Scandal" was based on the Fort Holland Calypso, from the film "I Walked With A Zombie"?

I was drinking with some friends a few years back and we got to talking about what our fathers did in WW2. My old man was Royal Navy, another chap said his father was Polish, escaped from the Soviets and made his way to england and flew for the RAF.

One guy said his father was captured at Dunkirk in 1940 (Royal Engineers) and wound up working on a German farm. He said that shortly before his dad died his father said that he had had a "good war" - the farmer's family liked him and looked after him well with decent accomodation and food, and as there were no healthy young men left in the area (having all been taken for military service or returned as invalids) the young women took a liking to a young, fit Royal Engineer. He claimed never to have as much sex after the war as he did in 1943-44 and there were probably a couple of sprogs running around in Germany.

I was drinking with some friends a few years back and we got to talking about what our fathers did in WW2. My old man was Royal Navy, another chap said his father was Polish, escaped from the Soviets and made his way to england and flew for the RAF.

One guy said his father was captured at Dunkirk in 1940 (Royal Engineers) and wound up working on a German farm. He said that shortly before his dad died his father said that he had had a "good war" - the farmer's family liked him and looked after him well with decent accomodation and food, and as there were no healthy young men left in the area (having all been taken for military service or returned as invalids) the young women took a liking to a young, fit Royal Engineer. He claimed never to have as much sex after the war as he did in 1943-44 and there were probably a couple of sprogs running around in Germany.
There are many corners of foreign fields that are for ever British ..

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Methinks the rays of truth are being cast on the drowners of defenceless and blameless kittens, who have been led astray by the wiles of Martin Luther and Henry Tudor.

I still reckon "Rangdo of Arg" is the name of some godforsaken bog in the emerald isle ...

I still reckon "Rangdo of Arg" is the name of some godforsaken bog in the emerald isle ...

Its could be a character from the hobbit, lord of the rings, game of thrones, red dwarf, the Martian chronicles, winnie the pooh, Star Wars, listen with mother, Coronation street, The X factor and news at ten,...or not!

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Its could be a character from the hobbit, lord of the rings, game of thrones, red dwarf, the Martian chronicles, winnie the pooh, Star Wars, listen with mother, Coronation street, The X factor and news at ten,...or not!

Apparently it's from some 70s sci fi telly programme.

Latest Threads