Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many of you lot reckon that you have a little Hans or Helga running about? Or maybe even a William Ulsterman or Proddie Mary knocking about?

Am just waiting to meet any potential half siblings.

Nice to have a reason to go back to the BAOR area.
Something that my old man hasn't done since just after the wall came down. I offered to take him to the Munich Oktoberfest a couple of years ago, but he wasn't interested.

**** that, remember the kraut ******* might have a claim on your inheritance.
I dunno why stacker old son, but I suspect that you probably have one or two little stackers running about in the fatherland.
I have no evidence to support my claim of course. Merely a suspicion about you and a few others! :)

I dunno why stacker old son, but I suspect that you probably have one or two little stackers running about in the fatherland.
I have no evidence to support my claim of course. Merely a suspicion about you and a few others! :)

Ill have you know I was a virgin until my wedding night.

So any claims from Herman the German for 18 years of pocket money can **** right off.

There are no protestants in my house.
If you come to my house, sir, you will find them.
And those of other faiths. My house can contain all.
I will give you a drink to your health, and yours, and mine, and our Sovereign.
You may drink in the roadway, or in my house.
You are welcome, nonetheless.

An interesting chat up line you have there sir.

It's pointless trying to entice me into your den of heresiarchs, where they might take advantage of me and do all sorts with my body. I'll continue drinking where I am, where I'm safe from protestants and communists.

Edit: Don't try tempting me with puppies either. I've grown wise to that one.

It's pointless trying to entice me into your den of heresiarchs, where they might take advantage of me and do all sorts with my body. I'll continue drinking where I am, where I'm safe from protestants and communists.

Are you in Buckfast abbey ;)

It's pointless trying to entice me into your den of heresiarchs, where they might take advantage of me and do all sorts with my body. I'll continue drinking in the bedroom that I share with my seven siblings. Safe from the heretic protestants, and their new age hippy type religion. Oh... and the communists too.

Before anyone says it, no. This thread is not going as I expected it to.

Very well. You may stick with your faith, and me with Her Majesties’. My invitation remains open, but not for much longer.
And the cute tabby kittens go in the moat forthwith,!

Very well. You may stick with your faith, and me with Her Majesties’. My invitation remains open, but not for much longer.
And the cute tabby kittens go in the moat forthwith,!

There we have it, ladies and gents! An admission that protestants drown kittens! If that's not evil, I dunno what is.

Before anyone says it, no. This thread is not going as I expected it to.

What was this thread supposed to be about again?

Are you in Buckfast abbey ;)

Nope. I have friends there, though.

[/QUOTE]
In High Places

There we have it, ladies and gents! An admission that protestants drown kittens! If that's not evil, I dunno what is.

What was this thread supposed to be about again?

Scarbrough, you scoundrel. Trapped, I was in the service of her Majesty and the bastard suggests I would murder kittens.
Rotten swine.

Good question by @Ho2331 , but think on, what old BAOR or NI veteran is going to admit to fathering a sprog, on an open forum like Arrse, where someone somewhere will know who he is, and could do the dirty. Also you have to assume that some Helga or Mary who has brought up their kid, single handedly, is trawling the internet looking for the long lost father, which could cause massive fallout with a marriage, family culpability, and financially, no sensible ex soldier is going to admit it on Arrse, not even in jest.

You were doing fine until the red bit.

Scarbrough, you scoundrel. Trapped, I was in the service of her Majesty and the bastard suggests I would murder kittens.
Rotten swine.

Methinks the rays of truth are being cast on the drowners of defenceless and blameless kittens, who have been led astray by the wiles of Martin Luther and Henry Tudor.

endure

GCM
Not me guv...

Latest Threads