How many of you can do it?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by KGB_resident, Apr 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

A Russian soldier stretches for a 60th anniversary parade to mark the Soviet victory over Nazi Germany in World War II.

2. Just goes to show the ruskies havent got any balls!!!

3. THey need to get out more.....

4. With kilt it easier of course but balls could be frosen. It's snowning today in Moscow.

5. Do your guys still break bottles over their heads too Sergey?

6. Yes, I saw recently on TV paratroopers that did it. Another very interesting exercise - throwing of sharpened sappers spade into target. It looks very impessive.

7. And then of to the NAAFSKI for a couple of pints of anti freeze.

8. Their competence in the field may be questionable, but you woudnt want to get into a bar-fight with them.
    Its probably also worth giving them a wide berth at the garden centre!

9. I doubt. Bottle of vodka (500ml) very good one costs $3 - 3.5. Taking into account that one trip on Metro in Moscow costs $0.5 then it is not too expensive.

10. So off to Moscow it is then :twisted:

11. Ah yes but dollars in Russia=gold. You can take a cab to the next town, and get a slap up meal for 5 in the classiest place going for about $10.

The place would be Mc Donalds. Well that's in Belarus.

12. Damn he's good...it was actually snowing in Moscow - more of a driving sleet really. Sunny too...those internet weather sites!!

13. We may have blown him here..a very good bottle of vodka is going to set you back about $6.50 (180 rouble). For three bucks you are playing the lottery as to whether you get your eyesight back within three days...come on Sergey, put the hours in on research, damnit!!

14. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Twat! :D Just sprayed coffee all over my frickin' keyboard!

15. I think it was this...