How many of you can do it?

A Russian soldier stretches for a 60th anniversary parade to mark the Soviet victory over Nazi Germany in World War II.

Just goes to show the ruskies havent got any balls!!!

pegasus797 said:
With kilt it easier of course but balls could be frosen. It's snowning today in Moscow.

Do your guys still break bottles over their heads too Sergey?

Sleeper_service said:
Do your guys still break bottles over their heads too Sergey?
Yes, I saw recently on TV paratroopers that did it. Another very interesting exercise - throwing of sharpened sappers spade into target. It looks very impessive.

Their competence in the field may be questionable, but you woudnt want to get into a bar-fight with them.
Its probably also worth giving them a wide berth at the garden centre!

anybar said:
And then of to the NAAFSKI for a couple of pints of anti freeze.
I doubt. Bottle of vodka (500ml) very good one costs $3 - 3.5. Taking into account that one trip on Metro in Moscow costs $0.5 then it is not too expensive.

Ah yes but dollars in Russia=gold. You can take a cab to the next town, and get a slap up meal for 5 in the classiest place going for about $10.

The place would be Mc Donalds. Well that's in Belarus.

KGB_resident said:
pegasus797 said:
With kilt it easier of course but balls could be frosen. It's snowning today in Moscow.
Damn he's good...it was actually snowing in Moscow - more of a driving sleet really. Sunny too...those internet weather sites!!

KGB_resident said:
anybar said:
I doubt. Bottle of vodka (500ml) very good one costs $3 - 3.5. Taking into account that one trip on Metro in Moscow costs $0.5 then it is not too expensive.
We may have blown him here..a very good bottle of vodka is going to set you back about $6.50 (180 rouble). For three bucks you are playing the lottery as to whether you get your eyesight back within three days...come on Sergey, put the hours in on research, damnit!!

B

benjaminw1

Cuddles said:
KGB_resident said:
anybar said:
We may have blown him here..a very good bottle of vodka is going to set you back about $6.50 (180 rouble). For three bucks you are playing the lottery as to whether you get your eyesight back within three days...come on Sergey, put the hours in on research, damnit!!
I think it was this...

May I slightly improve you excellent phrase.

Some fcukwited gay from the Sashole cun't use his dikk right way. So he prefer to eat his hsit and tries to show it us.

Cuddles said:
KGB_resident said:
anybar said:
I meant standard bottle - 500ml.

180 roubles? Very good vodka Gzhelka (Moscow's factory -"Crystall") costs in "7th Continent" net-supermarkets less than 100 roubles. Something about $3 (or sligtly more). As I have 10% count-down card there then for me cost is exactly $3. Series of 'Flagman' vodkas (from St.Petersburg) is excellent. I recommend to taste 'Port-Arthur' or 'Alaska'. Btw in net-supermarkets (such as Achan, Ramstore, Metro, Stolitcha, Stockman, Goodwin, Perekrestok and so on) you can freely buy any vodka (plenty types). Quality will be good anyway.

Dear Cuddles!

Help me please!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4457471.stm

BBC proposed to write Limerick with first line

My sausage is too old to eat

Here is my variant. Is it good enough to send it to BBC?

‘My sausage is too old to eat’
I said to waiter ‘bring me meat!’
With tricky smile he ran away
And disappeared. Next day
My roast beef was too old to eat.

My sausage is to old to eat.
Just like the one I had in Crete.
Where I came down with Such.
A case of the dribbling shits
I certainly wont be doing that again.

KGB_resident said:

A Russian soldier stretches for a 60th anniversary parade to mark the Soviet victory over Nazi Germany in World War II.
His legs obviously gave way under the weight of that fukc-off hat.