• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How Many Of Us Have Snuck In Here?

I Am a Parasitic ex-Redcoat Living The American Dream...

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SHHHH! THE I.C.E. MONITOR ARRSE!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just curious to see roughly how many ex-employees of British Army plc are lurking on a more than temporary basis in the US of A, making the place untidy and generally lowering the tone?

Apart from me, of course. :slow:

Maybe if there are enough of us, we can take the 13 colonies back under the Union flag as well as reoccupy FL and our trading posts along the coasts of WA and OR - although as things stand currently, I'm not sure we really want that sort of liability round our throats at the moment... :roll:

I spent almost a year living in Port Arthur, Texas in the late 1960s. There were no problems really in those days about green cards or other documents. If you could work and speak English you were fine. I was mostly fishing in the Gulf of Mexico. I had a great time.
After that, I got a job on the banana boats running fruit from the Central American countries to either the States or Europe. A great life for a young fella.

Dogface said:
WarpSpasm said:
Maybe if there are enough of us, we can take the 13 colonies back under the Union flag....
Not a chance. We're better armed than you. Both in the public sectot and the private.
Who needs guns when you have good old British cunning on your side.I know,we'll sell them some tea :D

I was a stab and hoping to visit the us soon with an eye to a permanant residence one day so count me in on tuesday nights and weekends unless there is a footie game on of course

Dogface said:
Not a chance. We're better armed than you. Both in the public sector and the private.
But we're living over here, and your government lets us buy guns.....as many as we want :roll:

What is the emoticon for evil, maniacal laugh? Oh right... :twisted:

KevinB said:
Not an ex-redcoat, but I've lived, on and off, in good old US for quite a long time, and you'll never retake it - tea withstanding. :wink:
Yes KevB they can always really on you to raise money for murdering innocents as long as they are kids to be slaughtered KevB will be right at the front well back rattling his sordid little terrorist can

PassingBells said:
galgenberg said:
Dogface said:
WarpSpasm said:
Maybe if there are enough of us, we can take the 13 colonies back under the Union flag....
Not a chance. We're better armed than you. Both in the public sectot and the private.
Who needs guns when you have good old British cunning on your side.I know,we'll sell them some tea :D
Only if we can tax it at the same time ;)
You'd be better off selling them coffee this time round, but they already have the knack of taxation without real representation.

KevinB said:
Not an ex-redcoat,
Indeed you're more of a Yellow stripe down the back coat, noted for paying terrorists to murder innocent men, women and children.

How many bombs did you pay for ?

Still hopefully you and your family will all get cancer.

KevinB said:
Not an ex-redcoat, but I've lived, on and off, in good old US for quite a long time, and you'll never retake it - tea withstanding. :wink:
I suspect not so much whehter we could, but would we really want to. Methinks they would have to really beg to even get considered.

maxi_77 said:
KevinB said:
I suspect not so much whehter we could, but would we really want to. Methinks they would have to really beg to even get considered.
You mean you don't crave American...culture? Well, no worries really. I am afraid in the not too distant future we will all be under one big tent, and not of our own choosing.

Latest Threads