Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope

• Do not know

• Int what?

• Total voters
This may seem a bit bone but how many of the posters in this forum and on the website overall are Int Corps?

Clearly Ad Asstra isn't because he's a massive flyboy cunt.

If everyone who is Corps puts their name in with a post of their favourite swearword that would be spot on!

Much obliged!

Cuntychops. (my effort there, and duplication is allowed)

Tie between fuckbag and spam javelin..

elovabloke

ADC
Fuckwit, which Corps - I presume Armoured Corps count 8) . Sorry that's not "Your'e a fuckwit" it's just a word I like.

L00ny_Bin

g2_loony_bin said:
I'm a blunty myself, my d1ck is too big for me to be a member of the gro-bag master-race

Drrrring!!
:yawn:

Dogs Knob!!

Yep, I'm changing my word to Ad Astra!

g2_loony_bin said:
This may seem a bit bone but how many of the posters in this forum and on the website overall are Int Corps?

If everyone who is Corps puts their name in with a post of their favourite swearword that would be spot on!

Much obliged!

Cuntychops. (my effort there, and duplication is allowed)
So already we have weeded out who isn't Int Corps by the way they haven't read my question.

Ad Astra, you are not Int Corps, YOU WERE REJECTED KNOB!

Whoever is Int Corps that's all. Of course you can post swearwords up and declare yourself non-Corps. Swearwords are always fun.

Especially when directed at that cunt Ad Astra!

Sorry but this thread is a sad waste of time. Surely anyone posting here is corps - and i do mean I-Corps - or ex-corps. Anyone else would be a Walt and a very, very sad fecking Walt at that!?!

micksmith said:
Sorry but this thread is a sad waste of time. Surely anyone posting here is corps - and i do mean I-Corps - or ex-corps. Anyone else would be a Walt and a very, very sad fecking Walt at that!?!
i'm not "I-Corps".

Was that the sweary word or just a comment cp? ;)

elovabloke

ADC
micksmith said:
One specially for you "REMF"

Latest Threads