How many hours

shrapnel1964 said:
I'm hopeing to join a TA REME unit,not including drill nights and weekend trg is there a maximum amount of time you can put in through the week?
Currently next to nil due to funding restrictions, unless you want to do it unpaid.

msr

My unit has done a cap on how many days you can do, to save money. Other unit have just stopped paying for adventure training. It depends on the unit's money state. However once you have topped that cap you can still work, you just dont get any pay. Unless a nice officer signs a sheet to extend your working quota.

lennon said:
My unit has done a cap on how many days you can do, to save money. Other unit have just stopped paying for adventure training. It depends on the unit's money state. However once you have topped that cap you can still work, you just dont get any pay. Unless a nice officer signs a sheet to extend your working quota.

So how many days/hours can you do :?

shrapnel1964 said:
lennon said:

So how many days/hours can you do :?
Base your estimate on 1/4 day drill night per week, 1 weekend per month (2.5 days) and 2 weeks annual camp.

msr