How many five year olds could you take in a fight?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cuckingfunt, Dec 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You could take on 34 five year old kids in a fight.

I believe two things have helped me here. My ability to block out all morals a go for eye strikes on the little beggars.

Too many sessions of Public Order training gone wrong has increased my "Used to being swarmed" average.

2. My score was 31, but I definately could take more than that for real. I think my score would be more like 50. It says knock outs, but if you kicked one really hard, you'd shatter his bones.

3. 22 and i feel good about that.

4. My score was 29......... Yeah, yeah, yeah, what a poof !

Probably would have been more, but I´m obviously not a 6ft 4 gym queen with a reach like a gorilla :roll:

By the way, what kind of questionnaire is that when I´m not allowed to use a baseball bat to make up for my lack of reach ? :twisted:

5. Yes, but the five year olds would have baseball bats too!

(Little ones) :wink:

6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

[​IMG]

You could take on 33 five year old kids in a fight. Fcuk yeah :D

7. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Bit disappointed with this I was hoping for one of those wee games I could have a merry afternoon belting things with a club and sniggering behind my screen.

Anyone remember the Yeti smacking penguins on to landmines, with the enviable aim of getting the most distance out of the corpse that was around a couple of years ago? Any links?

8. Looks like we need to fight it out.

"Second isn't silver, Second is last"

9. 31..not much balance...

10. 23, but if i used one as a club (by the ankles technique) i could go for Multiple casualties.
    Im sure that fighting 5 year old isnt covered by the geneva convention either so come on medics step up!!

11. Plus theirs would be the little blow up bats and mine would be a big fücking hefty wooden thingy :D