How many countries have you visited??

Discussion in 'Travel' started by afghanman, May 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has Ascension sunk?
  2. As it lies approximately 200 miles off Argentina, I think it would take a good arguer to put it in the Orkneys.

Wheres a politician when you need one.
  3. I assume they mean it is near the continent of South America. They have also missed off Antartica and the Artic but I have never been to either in any case...
  4. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Couldn't find Tristan da Cunha .. Joined Navy, Saw World.
  5. You visited 67 countries? From your map I can only see about 20, where are the rest of them? Or are you also counting the amount of times in a country...which doesn't work really, unless its changed its name.

and being named afghanman, I would have thought you would have at least visited the platz.
  6. I thought that just inferred that his name was Terry...
  7. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

44. But if I count places I've changed planes in I can add 3 more and I didn't include Britain in that. Mind you, they have the Channel islands down as a country, but not the Isle of Man or the Isle of Wight. And they really should break out England, Wales, Scotland and NI as well.
  8. Oh, never thought of that.
  9. Nah they shouldn't.
  10. Funny enough I went there with LMA ( Laing, Mowlem,ARC)on my way from Cape Town, back to the FI on board the MV England
  11. I've only counted places I've properly visited rather than putting stop-overs in.

25 not including the UK so I'm not exactly Alan Wicker.
  12. 77 so far ...
  13. A mere 31 for me so far.