How many badges!

I am with a tri service type affair at the minute and was wondering if anyone can beat this?

We have a para full screw who has just returned from the SAS.
2 of the booties are both former SBS and wierdly enough cousins:) and the only matelow was with a commando battery apparently so is all badged up too.
A load of us are ex 29/59 9/7 and all that and to top it off the Chief Clerk is a double MM winner from his inf days
The boss is ex SAS and rumour has it was at 14 Int for a fair while.

Even the reems are full of winged up spanner wielders

Fucking X men or what? (joke)

as you can imagine PT is epic.

Anyone else worked with some talented peeps? groups?

I went to the dentist but I was given short shrift when I asked for a sticker to say I was brave, so I nicked one, that'll learn 'em!

I am with a tri service type affair at the minute and was wondering if anyone can beat this?

We have a para full screw who has just returned from the SAS.
2 of the booties are both former SBS and wierdly enough cousins:) and the only matelow was with a commando battery apparently so is all badged up too.
A load of us are ex 29/59 9/7 and all that and to top it off the Chief Clerk is a double MM winner from his inf days
The boss is ex SAS and rumour has it was at 14 Int for a fair while.

Even the reems are full of winged up spanner wielders

Fucking X men or what? (joke)

as you can imagine PT is epic.

Anyone else worked with some talented peeps? groups?
Are you sure your not currently in a big 'arduous course' type dream whereby half the UKSF and its hangers on are queuing up to root your man hole..? :)

Are you sure your not currently in a big 'arduous course' type dream whereby half the UKSF and its hangers on are queuing up to root your man hole..? :)
ha ha ! unfortunately not. but there arent any women here so it would brighten up my evening

I wear my ARRSE potato head pin badge at work every day. So ner.

Sent from my X10i, probably from the loo, using Tapatalk.

I work with someone who has a Blue Peter badge so :p

I've got a big badge that says 'Please excuse me I have Tourettes Syndrome so fuck right off you boring cunty bollocks' just for this thread

I bet he's got more daggers: