How many Arrser's are closet gays?

Juts have to ask this question. Mainly because when a supposed female appears on here, a couple of men wil do the honourable thing and ask for a nice piccie of her tits.
But when Barbarella says someone has sent her pics of his cock, a huge number of Arrsers jump on the band wagon asking for pics of said manhood to be shoved on here?

Not quite right is it?

Well, its just another example of the (virtual) dick swinging that goes on.....

Juts have to ask this question. Mainly because when a supposed female appears on here, a couple of men wil do the honourable thing and ask for a nice piccie of her tits.
But when Barbarella says someone has sent her pics of his cock, a huge number of Arrsers jump on the band wagon asking for pics of said manhood to be shoved on here?

Not quite right is it?
Why not? Are you so sexually insecure that you are unable to look at another blokes dick without the fear of becoming gay? Are you really that repressed?

Get a grip you tit.

[
Get a grip you tit.[/QUOTE]

I think there are more apropriate phrases one could use in this context.......

Why not? Are you so sexually insecure that you are unable to look at another blokes dick without the fear of becoming gay? Are you really that repressed?

Get a grip you tit.
Maybe you're right. Maybe if Barbarella does find that picture in her laptop's recycling bin and I see it I'll be the next Michael Barrymore trying to strike it lucky.

Calm down, it was only a fucking question!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
There's been something I've been meaning to tell you all. It's just that, well.... I like steam trains. There I've said it now. Please don't hate me. Ok I'll just go, you cunts. Another thing I've a Harris tweed jacket with patches on the elbows.

I am not gay, or even homosexual, but if there's money in it, I'm willing to learn.

There's been something I've been meaning to tell you all. It's just that, well.... I like steam trains. There I've said it now. Please don't hate me. Ok I'll just go, you cunts. Another thing I've a Harris tweed jacket with patches on the elbows.
You are Pete Waterman and I claim my Rick Astley pin up!

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
soooo you're a supply teacher walt then?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I had you down for morris traveller or sky blue beetle

Even the caretaker laughs at me, he spits in my lunchbox and up-ends my reliant Robin.
Are you trying to say that the School Caretaker fucks your Reliant up the arse?

Jesus! is your fucking motor bent as well?

I nearly said 'ginger.'

B

Barbarella

Barbarella says someone has sent her pics of his cock, how come I didn't get sent those pictures when I first joined ARRSE?? I feel so shortchanged....

Not quite right that there isn't an entire thread dedicated to the glory of cock is it?
fixed that for you love