How many Arrser's are closet gays?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ex_donkey_man, Aug 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Juts have to ask this question. Mainly because when a supposed female appears on here, a couple of men wil do the honourable thing and ask for a nice piccie of her tits.
    But when Barbarella says someone has sent her pics of his cock, a huge number of Arrsers jump on the band wagon asking for pics of said manhood to be shoved on here?

Not quite right is it?

2. Well, its just another example of the (virtual) dick swinging that goes on.....

3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Why not? Are you so sexually insecure that you are unable to look at another blokes dick without the fear of becoming gay? Are you really that repressed?

Get a grip you tit.

4. [
    Get a grip you tit.[/QUOTE]

I think there are more apropriate phrases one could use in this context.......

• Like Like x 3
  5. Maybe you're right. Maybe if Barbarella does find that picture in her laptop's recycling bin and I see it I'll be the next Michael Barrymore trying to strike it lucky.

Calm down, it was only a fucking question!

6. Is this what you're thinking?

7. There's been something I've been meaning to tell you all. It's just that, well.... I like steam trains. There I've said it now. Please don't hate me. Ok I'll just go, you cunts. Another thing I've a Harris tweed jacket with patches on the elbows.

• Like Like x 3
  8. I am not gay, or even homosexual, but if there's money in it, I'm willing to learn.

9. You are Pete Waterman and I claim my Rick Astley pin up!

10. I'm never gonna give you up...

• Like Like x 3
  11. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

soooo you're a supply teacher walt then?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Even the caretaker laughs at me, he spits in my lunchbox and up-ends my reliant Robin.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

I had you down for morris traveller or sky blue beetle

14. I save on tyres.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Are you trying to say that the School Caretaker fucks your Reliant up the arse?

Jesus! is your fucking motor bent as well?

I nearly said 'ginger.'