Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many armed men could Trump call out on to the White House lawns?

Teeblerone

War Hero
Pro-Trump Englishman Parkes' take on various possible scenarios including Biden being not allowed entry in to the White House, a fake CGI Biden inauguration, arrests, court martials, legal 3 month military empowerment, Trump fleeing to the Golan, micro-nuke False Flags, internet and cellphone kill switches, power outages, air corridors, repercussions in the UK etc etc.

Complete and utter testiculation! Behave.

Teeblerone

War Hero
Pro-Trump Englishman Parkes' take on various possible scenarios including Biden being not allowed entry in to the White House, a fake CGI Biden inauguration, arrests, court martials, legal 3 month military empowerment, Trump fleeing to the Golan, micro-nuke False Flags, internet and cellphone kill switches, power outages, air corridors, repercussions in the UK etc etc.

Complete and utter testiculation! Behave.
'Big dog's cock'
'Piss up a stick'
:)

Dwarf

LE
Wow!! Do you actually believe any of the bullshit you've predicted??
Problem is he and a goodly number of septics do, or want to, believe it.

Do you think it's a virus?

To this day, many hold that the Soviets did away with Hugh Gaitskell in order to implant their asset Harold Wilson. Why is it so hard to believe that Biden is a Chinese asset?

To this day, many hold that the Soviets did away with Hugh Gaitskell in order to implant their asset Harold Wilson. Why is it so hard to believe that Biden is a Chinese asset?

1. Because the Wilson story was disproved.

2. Because there’s no evidence about Biden.

3. Because you’re saying it.

@Maalox, I read some of the nonsense that you post and, being open minded, I thought perhaps that it was because of a lack of education or even willful ignorance. Sadly the more I read the more I realise that it is simply rank stupidity on your part, It must be, there really is no other explanation.

Either that or sublime, long term, trolling. After a measured reflection though I come to the, inevitable and uncontroversial, conclusion that you really are thick as pig shit.

@Maalox, I read some of the nonsense that you post and, being open minded, I thought perhaps that it was because of a lack of education or even willful ignorance. Sadly the more I read the more I realise that it is simply rank stupidity on your part, It must be, there really is no other explanation.

Either that or sublime, long term, trolling. After a measured reflection though I come to the, inevitable and uncontroversial, conclusion that you really are thick as pig shit.
The Gaitskill assassination theory is ancient nonsense.
I remember it being a trope in some old Cold War spy novels of the Ted Albeury/Anthony Price school back in the 80's. It made it into the Spycatcher affair.

The problem is there isn't a scrap of evidence for it.
He was a middle aged man in poor health who died. That's it.

Mattb

LE
Cock.

If borderline neo-Trostkyite Jeremy Corbyn, who almost became UK PM, could he have counted on the loyalty and obedience of all in the British armed forces, they knowing that he was hostile to them and that his agenda was possibly subversive to the UK's interests and that he might even want to disband them?

Throughout history direct from the ranks of the military have arisen those like an unknown Corporal Napoleon Bonaparte, a Sergeant Idi Amin Dada, a Colonel Gadaffi, a Flight Lieutenant Rawlings, General Musharraf etc etc, to overnight take power.

With so many thousands of troops packed in to DC, one can expect that at least one, even low-ranking charismatic officer or subaltern with enough of a loyal following of men, is thinking of taking power, should Trump or Biden falter in the coming days.

Will the US military swear undying fealty to a President Kamala Harris, whose ideology is perceived as being un-Americant?

Women say they will fight sexism, 'ugly' attacks on Kamala Harris | WRSP

Last edited:

Mattb

LE
If borderline neo-Trostkyite Jeremy Corbyn, who almost became UK PM, could he have counted on the loyalty and obedience of all in the British armed forces, they knowing that he was hostile to them and that his agenda was possibly subversive to the UK's interests and that he might even want to disband them?

Throughout history direct from the ranks of the military have arisen those like an unknown Corporal Napoleon Bonaparte, a Sergeant Idi Amin Dada, a Colonel Gadaffi, a Flight Lieutenant Rawlings, General Musharraf etc etc, to overnight take power.

With so many thousands of troops packed in to DC, one can expect that at least one, even low-ranking charismatic officer or subaltern with enough of a loyal following of men, is thinking of taking power, should Trump or Biden falter in the coming days.

Will the US military swear undying fealty to a President Kamala Harris, whose ideology is perceived as being un-Americant?

Women say they will fight sexism, 'ugly' attacks on Kamala Harris | WRSP'ugly' attacks on Kamala Harris | WRSP
Cock.

Women say they will fight sexism, 'ugly' attacks on Kamala Harris | WRSP'ugly' attacks on Kamala Harris | WRSP

Do you eat your own poo?

Nomad1382

War Hero

The U.S. oath is to the Constitution, not any individual.

Nomad1382

War Hero
Wow!! Do you actually believe any of the bullshit you've predicted??
Sadly, too many do and I have to say there's not a lot of thinking going on. During a conversation on the job a coworker made the comment that the election fraud case were tossed out by "that liberal Supreme Court full of Clinton and Obama appointees". I just looked at him with a raised eyebrow until he asked why I was looking at him funny. I pointed out the the "liberal" SCOTUS was a 6-3 Conservative Majority. Looking into it (for future reference), 3 Justices were appointed by the Bush family, 3 by Clinton/Obama and 3 by Trump.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Also a few people around here think that Paul mcartney is dead and replaced by a clone ..... oooow

Latest Threads