Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many armed men could Trump call out on to the White House lawns?

Can you just post a precis of the bollocks that you’re linking to? I really have much better things to do than watch a 45 minute long YouTube wibble, and when I call you a broken-brained cuntspangle it’s good to do it in a very specific manner, rather than just a generalised one.

It's not bollocks & that a pro-Trump DC military coup is imminently pending!

Last edited:

Dwarf

LE
It's not bollocks & that a pro-Trump DC military coup is imminently pending!
Ah the forthcoming USSA. United Soviet States of America.

4226_1148041626928_1404195661_30384679_6967705_n~4.jpg

Pro-Trump Englishman Parkes' take on various possible scenarios including Biden being not allowed entry in to the White House, a fake CGI Biden inauguration, arrests, court martials, legal 3 month military empowerment, Trump fleeing to the Golan, micro-nuke False Flags, internet and cellphone kill switches, power outages, air corridors, repercussions in the UK etc etc.

Pro-Trump Englishman Parkes' take on various possible scenarios including Biden being not allowed entry in to the White House, a fake CGI Biden inauguration, arrests, court martials, legal 3 month military empowerment, Trump fleeing to the Golan, micro-nuke False Flags, internet and cellphone kill switches, power outages, air corridors, repercussions in the UK etc etc.

Wibble

Errr you do realise a secret can only be kept by two persons, anything else is common knowledge. And I think you are barking matey....but very entertaining........

Dwarf

LE
Errr you do realise a secret can only be kept by two persons, anything else is common knowledge. And I think you are barking matey....but very entertaining........
I'd just like to try some of what he's been smoking.

4226_1148041626928_1404195661_30384679_6967705_n~5.jpg

ACAB

LE

Wow!! Do you actually believe any of the bullshit you've predicted??

Latest Threads