How low can you stoop?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by auxie, Jun 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Where are you going with your lives that this is what you feel you have to do?"
    says it all.

2. I suppose they do Grannies and wheelchairs as well.

Mine-detection in the Stan, sans kit or training.

3. The SCUM responsable for this should be fed to lions in public.

Come to think of it,feeding convicted chavs to lions and allowing the paying public to watch could be a good way of fundraising.

4. F*cking C*nts should have their eyes burned out with a hot poker.
    Cowardly scum aren't fit to breathe the same air as the rest of us. :pissedoff:

5. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

That is about as low as you can get. I have said it before but it is appropriate to dust it off again- the only thing that depresses me more than my own cynicism that that it is never sufficient.

Cnuts like that should be broken down as organ donors- the only practical use for them.

6. V small silver-lining, but at least he wasn't physically hurt

7. These stinking turds could walk under a snakes belly wearing a top hat on. I hope they all turn blind or get eye cancer and walk off a short pier

8. Why not a long pier? Deeper water innit.

9. I keep trying to explain how the low-lives here in Manchester are particularly scummy, and here is the proof.

10. This grips my sh1t. :x This scum should be tortured publicly, until within an inch of their life, and then they should have the burning tyre treatment. This is broken Britain and there are reasons why, but never mind.

11. Being a septic sort I would describe them as "Maggots lower than a snakes asrehole".

IMHO there should be a law doubling the jail time for crimes against the disabled and elderly.

12. Definitely candidates for a Nitric Acid enema or at least knee-capping with a Black & Decker (I'd suggest a 3/4" wood bit).

W

13. He should get himself a sword cane and cut any attacker to pieces, Zatoichi-style!

14. Come on the bloke was clearly asking for it waving that stick about.