HOW LOW CAN YOU GO? AND FOR HOW MUCH?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by threaders-vm, Mar 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What is the worst thing that a squaddie would do for money? what is the most horrible thing anyone has seen in the sqn bar for a bet? or whats the best man test you've seen?
    answers on a postcard to this thread.
    By the way, if anybody remembers seeing a lad finger poke an entire chicken and mushroom pie up his rectum for EU50 in traz a couple of years ago you will get the jist of this thread.
    In fact, come to think of it, I'm quite a sick individual to be asking this.

2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

The was a bloke I served with who had a party trick & he done it at a darts night up at RAF Kinloss.
    It was how many 10p peices (the old ones!)he could fit down his foreskin! I think it was about £2.00 odd & funnily enough no one wanted the 10p's back after that!

3. Funnily enough, I don't see anything wrong with the pie up the bum or reclaiming your coin from a guy's foreskin. I've seen stuff that squaddies do for PLEASURE that are more toe-curling than this stuff done to make a few bob.

4. I think this belongs in the NAAFI...

Myself I'm very tame... 7RHA leaving a pile between a couple of landies for someone to tread in the next day... apparently it's "their thing". Limited experience of squaddies is obvious...

5. Did get up on stage at RAF Wittering and drank a pint of p1ss - but it was for charity - somebody gagged when i offered them double or quits

6. i have seen in the naafi bar in krefeld (sigs) a bloke clean an army issue bog brush that was full of sh1te with his tounge! retch i threw up along with half the bar.

7. Hey Slopey Shoulders, please tell me he got LOADS of money for that!!!!
    And OSACIN .... was it his own p1ss???

8. no he didnt it was a dare! it was a trade thing!

9. it was all about whose "job" (trade) was the best, and who would do what ,when you are in germany as a single soldier you tend to drink and do daft things a lot more than the average civvy in uk - why - cos its cheap as chips!!

10. Used to snort raw eggs and the occasional oyster. Cleared an oyster bar in Singers doing that once. The trick was to get some drunken wise@rrse to go seconds on the oyster and watch it blow it's lunch.

Embarressingly tame, I'm afraid...

11. good lord no - had a whip round in the bogs - and as for the bog brush stunt - sure it wasnt brown sauce - as ive seen the same one pulled with a tampax and tomato ketchup (cunningly blended with brown sauce to get the right colour)

12. With the aid of fishermans friend we once filled a pint glass full of spit which was then consumed by a certain member of the group.

13. it deffo was not HP sauce! however it was a daddie of a sh1te on the bristles!

14. Once saw a German ' exchange' win a night with a hooker after he ate 6 blue urine cakes from the men's room on a bet..kind of lame in retrospect, but back in the day...

15. not a stunt for money but a lad was given a suspicious looking beer bottle. To cries of down in one in front of the whole batallion the bloke stood on a table and downed the whole lot in one. Turned out it was a full bottle of some extra hot pepper sauce and he spent the rest of the night puking up.