How long?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by stu.l, Dec 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How long after your BARB and medical, do you go to the training centre for your 1.5 mile etc?.

Thanks in advance
    Stu

2. you should have you're BARB then two interviews and then you're ACIO will send you to the ADSC for a medical, fitness tests ect. whenever they (or you) feel you're ready.

3. Ok thanks mate, What do the 2 interviews consist of?

4. It's just basically the recruiters at the ACIO geting to know you, and to make sure you know what job in the army you want to do before they send you off to ADSC....nothing to worry about :)

Have you done you're BARB test yet mate?

5. 1st interview today BARB and medical when i get time off school next week. I am wanting to go to AFC Harrogate Sep 08

6. Well good luck with it all fella! :D

Keep us posted on how you get on :)

7. *shakes head* Dont believe you just Fella'd the lad...

10/10 for effort, fella

Good luck with joining up mate. As my learned colleague said, keep us posted.

8. I'll have to remember that one for next time :)

9. Cheers guys, and i'll keep you updated in this thread. I've got a 1.5 mile track marked out to start at my house and finish back at my house, should i start doing it now for the 2 day selection test's?Or just wait a while first?.

Cheers
    stu

10. The sooner you start training the better in my opinion, improves your chances of passing.
    What job are you going for?

11. Driver and radio operater is standing out to me at the moment