How Long !!

To celebrate our wedding anniversary I have just telephoned the local Chinese take~a~way.
I placed my order for a romantic meal for 2 ( yes including a # 69 :) ) the young lady then told me it would be 2 hours…….. 2 hours FFS. Would you deem this acceptable, how long would you wait ?
In the mean time, we have crisps .

WW

They are waiting for the local cats to have their Whiskers and get let out.

Fallschirmjager said:
A chinese takeaway for your anninersary! You tight fisted cunt! 8O

It's because he's had his wife chained to the bed since they got married. It makes going out a tad difficult.

T_T

Fallschirmjager said:
Tight fisted and ignoring the love of his life by logging onto Arrse instead of logging into his wife!

I would make your wife drive to asda and buy the food then cook it naked for you.

You really know how to show Mrs WW a good time dont you, take her out to dinner you old skinflint...i just hope you bought her a good pressy, and thats the reason the only thing you can afford is take-away...

Fallschirmjager wrote
"A chinese takeaway for your anninersary! You tight fisted cunt!"
"Och Aye Moon" not paying for a table cloth and chairs when we have them at home , no tip either ,not that I would , besides my eating habits are quite disgusting. Anyway I'm planning something special for the 25th anniversary, yep I will have it delivered instead of collecting it .

WW

scotlass wrote
i just hope you bought her a good pressy, and thats the reason the only thing you can afford is take-away...
Yes I did get a her a very nice pressy, its combined with birthday/ Christmas has 4 wheels all of them driven, comes from Japan and cost me an arm and a leg, (lucky I had a couple spare then.) and we will pick up our take~a~way in it.
LordVonHarley.. ARRSE is the love of my life :lol:
Tartan_Terrier.... the bed has little wheels, though I would get funny looks shopping in Tesco's
Fallschirmjager at first look I miss read your last, tight fisting antics, Hmmm

WW

wheelchairwarrier said:
Yes I did get a her a very nice pressy, its combined with birthday/ Christmas has 4 wheels all of them driven, comes from Japan and cost me an arm and a leg, (lucky I had a couple spare then.) and we will pick up our take~a~way in it.
Fecking hell, those Jap's are smart making a mobile washing machine/cooker!!!!!!!

wheelchairwarrier said:
To celebrate our wedding anniversary I have just telephoned the local Chinese take~a~way.
I placed my order for a romantic meal for 2 ( yes including a # 69 :) ) the young lady then told me it would be 2 hours…….. 2 hours FFS. Would you deem this acceptable, how long would you wait ?

WW
2hrs? where's it coming from - Boddam?

wheelchairwarrier said:

WW
Hey WW, good on you... at least you remembered your anniversary :roll:

So will her present be christened, before, during(road skull) or after the chinese?

LordVonHarley said:
Fallschirmjager said:
Tight fisted and ignoring the love of his life by logging onto Arrse instead of logging into his wife!

I would make your wife drive to asda and buy the food then cook it naked for you.
Asda????Not the only tight arrse!!!! :wink:

P

Pharscape81

chinese for anniversary not the most thoughtful thing. Also why did you log on to here if its ur anniv?