How Long !!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wheelchairwarrier, Sep 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To celebrate our wedding anniversary I have just telephoned the local Chinese take~a~way.
    I placed my order for a romantic meal for 2 ( yes including a # 69 :) ) the young lady then told me it would be 2 hours…….. 2 hours FFS. Would you deem this acceptable, how long would you wait ?
    In the mean time, we have crisps .

WW

2. They are waiting for the local cats to have their Whiskers and get let out.

3. A chinese takeaway for your anninersary! You tight fisted cunt! 8O

4. It's because he's had his wife chained to the bed since they got married. It makes going out a tad difficult.

T_T

5. Tight fisted and ignoring the love of his life by logging onto Arrse instead of logging into his wife!

I would make your wife drive to asda and buy the food then cook it naked for you.

6. You really know how to show Mrs WW a good time dont you, take her out to dinner you old skinflint...i just hope you bought her a good pressy, and thats the reason the only thing you can afford is take-away...

7. Fallschirmjager wrote
    "Och Aye Moon" not paying for a table cloth and chairs when we have them at home , no tip either ,not that I would , besides my eating habits are quite disgusting. Anyway I'm planning something special for the 25th anniversary, yep I will have it delivered instead of collecting it .

WW

8. I've just noticed that you're Scottish. That obviously explains your tight fisted antics. :D

9. scotlass wrote
    Yes I did get a her a very nice pressy, its combined with birthday/ Christmas has 4 wheels all of them driven, comes from Japan and cost me an arm and a leg, (lucky I had a couple spare then.) and we will pick up our take~a~way in it.
    LordVonHarley.. ARRSE is the love of my life :lol:
    Tartan_Terrier.... the bed has little wheels, though I would get funny looks shopping in Tesco's
    Fallschirmjager at first look I miss read your last, tight fisting antics, Hmmm

WW

10. Fecking hell, those Jap's are smart making a mobile washing machine/cooker!!!!!!!

11. Ta Daaaaa !

WW

12. You bought HER a vehicle to pick up YOUR take-away and run YOUR errands?

Good drills!

13. 2hrs? where's it coming from - Boddam?

14. Hey WW, good on you... at least you remembered your anniversary :roll:

15. I find haveing to wait 25 minutes unacceptable.