How Long Will Gordon Brown Last?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bonzo_Dog, Jun 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Monday 8 June 2009, lunchtime - no later.
  2. October - when he calls the General Election.
  3. 'ashie', he is your boss, can he survive over the week-end?

'parapuke', spill the pearls of wisdom, come on, don't be shy.

'whet', disappear, just like most of the so-called government.

'Sven', where the cucking hell are you when we need you?
  4. I mentioned some time ago that it will all be over by Christmas.

I'm standing by that.

I reckon a General Election in October or early November.
  5. You are slow. I am Sven.
  6. In truth does it make any difference?

My money ison Tuesday for what its worth
  7. Good man. Respect, but only a little........... :D :D
  8. This useless gobshite loves the sound of his being pry minister. He'll use every available means to hang onto the post as long as he can. Watch for him superglueing his arse to the Downing Street seat, or calling a national emergency.

9. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Would make a good birthday present for me if it happens :lol: :twisted:
  10. He made his views quite public today, he will carry on till next year, sort out the expenses and get the economy back in order and lead LABOUR to a historical 3rd term...............IN HIS DREAMS and our nightmares, tawt
  11. I bet he will announce a general election after the European election results.
  12. No Whet, you are a Tory.
  13. His position is untenable. He will be forced out by his own party. I am betting he will have announced his acceptance of the situation by the middle of next week - 10 Jun 09 - and either a date for an election or a leadership contest within the Liarbore party.

14. :D
  15. Sven's been busy (he's also banned from the site).

As usual at this time of year he volunteers to be rectally raped over a ballot box in the local elections.

This year, he came third out of six candidates in Skipton East and managed to get 10% of the vote, thus saving his deposit.

He only beat the BNP into 4th place by 26 votes so I hope he's got one of those arson proof letter boxes on his front door.